From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Tokyo Pride Beats 2024
Tokyo Pride Beats host a series of gay dance parties hosted by VITA Tokyo and BUFF during the Tokyo Pride festival.
- Visiting for the event, stay close to Ni-chōme in Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo’s gayborhood.
- Tokyo Pride Beats hosts a series of events during the annual Tokyo Pride celebrations.
- Featuring international guest DJs, the hottest gogos and live performances over three days. Events include afternoon tea dances and nightly circuit parties.
- Awaiting line up and venues for the 2024 edition.
- Events include the Happy Pride Tea Dance on the day of the main parade and several circuit parties running from late April to early May.
Tokyo Pride Party Venues
- Wall & Wall – Within walking distance of Yoyogi Park, the festival venue for Tokyo Rainbow Pride. Wall & Wall is a multi purpose designer space with stage, light and sound complete with a 4m high ceiling and minimalist and sophisticated decor.
- Ever – on 6-2-9 Minami Aoyama. Stylish setting with several lounge spaces and a good sound system.
- D-Light . a sexy gogo venue with a shot bar counter and a cruising space and you can connect next door to The Boiler Room.
- The Boiler Room Tokyo, a cruising bar in the basement of Shinjuku 2-chome. The bar counter is divided into a bar counter (bar floor) and a cruising space (Dark Floor), and you can wear whatever you like at the bar counter. There are private rooms on the dark floor.
- AiSOTOPE Lounge – The largest party & bar venue in Nichome. There are two floors that you can enjoy different types of bar style
- Stay close to the parties at the Aoyama Grande Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, with high end amenities and perfect location.
Tokyo Pride, The Party Venues
- Sankey’s Penthouse, occupies the top floor of the Q Plaza building in Harajuku, the Penthouse boasts eye-popping views and hip patrons.
- OR Tokyo is a luxurious and stylish cafe, gallery restaurant and club lounge spread out over three distinct zones.
- D-Light is a sexy gogo venue with a shot bar counter and a cruising space and you can connect next door to The Boiler Room.
- The Boiler Room Tokyo, is a cruising bar in the basement of Shinjuku 2-chome. The bar counter is divided into a bar counter (bar floor) and a cruising space (Dark Floor), and you can wear whatever you like at the bar counter. There are private rooms on the dark floor.
- Warp Shinjuku is a sprawling, glitzy nightspot with a cocktail bar, powerful sound system & special guest DJs.
Where to Stay in Gay Tokyo?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have the best reviews from our readers and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Tokyo
Gay Tokyo conveniently packed into a handful of streets all located Shinjuku Ni-Chome (pronounced nee-chomay). Ni Chome the gay center of Tokyo has over 300 gay bars, clubs, saunas, cruise clubs and everything else small packed into a couple of small blocks in the center of Tokyo. The Shinjuku neighborhood is mixed with big business, shopping and entertainment and of course Tokyo’s gay center.
Recommended Hotels in Tokyo By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Tokyo that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Keio Plaza Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The comfortable rooms at Tokyo Hotel Keio Plaza offer panoramic views of the Shinjuku skyline. There are a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, minibar and electric kettle. An en suite bathroom comes with a bath, free toiletries and hairdryer. Japanese-style yukata robes and slippers are provided for all guests, free WiFi and 21 dining options
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
4 Star, Readers Choice
Rooms in natural colours have built-in air cleaning, a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle with green tea bags. The toilet is separate from the bathroom, which offers a bathtub, shower, slippers and free toiletries. Hotel Gracery has a 24-hour reception, dry cleaning, laundry and ironing services. Concierge service is provided. free-use computers, and an ATM machine.
4 Star, Great Value
Fitted with an air of urban sophistication, each room comes with modern facilities like an iPod dock speaker and a flat-screen TV. Video-on-demand programmes are available for an additional fee. A fridge, an electric kettle and a telephone are also included. All rooms are furnished with Simmons beds. The en suite bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries.
3 Star, Location
Each compact room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with video-on-demand programmes, a fridge and an electric kettle. An air purifier/humidifier is also provided in the rooms. Guests staying at Shinjuku Kabukicho Super Hotel can use the coin launderette and drinks vending machines on site. Massage services can be arranged at a surcharge.
Tokyo Pride Beats
Happy Pride Tea Dance 2018 Aftermovie