Awaiting Dates for 2022
Tokyo Pride Beats 2022
Tokyo Pride Beats is a large annual gay dance party hosted by VITA Tokyo and BUFF during the Tokyo Pride festival.
Tokyo Pride Beats takes place over 5 days in April and MAy and host some of the most fabulous parties in Asia every year.
Tokyo Pride Beats features 5 Great Day Parties kicking off at 3pm, across the last week of April and the first week of May. Each party has its own unique theme and music:
- 24th April, 3pm – K Pop Beat at Sankey’s Penthouse
- 1st May, 3pm – Future Beat, Tokyo Disco Parfait Launch Party at OR Tokyo
- 2nd May, 3pm – Fetish Beat, Buff Proud Bears at D-Light and The Boiler Room
- 4th May, 4pm – Circuit Beat, Vita Pride Party at Warp Shinjuku
- 5th May, 3pm – Happy PRide Rooftop Tea and BBQ at Sankey’s Penthouse
Tokyo Pride beats is the perfect way to celebrate the pride festivities in the city.
Tokyo Pride, The Party Venues
- Sankey’s Penthouse, occupies the top floor of the Q Plaza building in Harajuku, the Penthouse boasts eye-popping views and hip patrons.
- OR Tokyo is a luxurious and stylish cafe, gallery restaurant and club lounge spread out over three distinct zones.
- D-Light is a sexy gogo venue with a shot bar counter and a cruising space and you can connect next door to The Boiler Room.
- The Boiler Room Tokyo, is a cruising bar in the basement of Shinjuku 2-chome. The bar counter is divided into a bar counter (bar floor) and a cruising space (Dark Floor), and you can wear whatever you like at the bar counter. There are private rooms on the dark floor.
- Warp Shinjuku is a sprawling, glitzy nightspot with a cocktail bar, powerful sound system & special guest DJs.
Where to Stay in Gay Tokyo?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have the best reviews from our readers and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Tokyo
Gay Tokyo conveniently packed into a handful of streets all located Shinjuku Ni-Chome (pronounced nee-chomay). Ni Chome the gay center of Tokyo has over 300 gay bars, clubs, saunas, cruise clubs and everything else small packed into a couple of small blocks in the center of Tokyo. The Shinjuku neighborhood is mixed with big business, shopping and entertainment and of course Tokyo’s gay center.
Tokyo Pride Beats
Happy Pride Tea Dance 2018 Aftermovie
Recommended Hotels in Tokyo
We have selected the best hotels in the Shinjuku Ni-Chome district close to all the best gay bars and clubs. Hotels tend to be more expensive here, but you will save a lot on time and transport.
Keio Plaza Hotel, 5 Star
Close to gay district
The comfortable rooms at Tokyo Hotel Keio Plaza offers panoramic views of the Shinjuku skyline close to all the gay parties and clubs.
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
4 Star, Readers Choice
Close to all the gay bars and clubs, rooms at Shinjuku Gracery Hotel have built-in air cleaning, a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle.
4 Star, Hip Design
Situated in the lively Kabuki-cho area in Shinjuku, the Hotel offers modern and stylish guest rooms with unique design concepts.
Super Hotel Shinjuku
3 Star, Best Value
Located in a bright entertainment district just a 10-minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station with great breakfast and low rates.