From: Friday, February 9, 2024
To: Tuesday, February 13, 2024
TNW Rio Carnival Circuit Festival 2024
The New World and The Home present the Rio Carnival Circuit festival, five days of breathtaking parties and events in the Marvellous city.
- Book your hotel in Ipanema and take a taxi to the parties. Stay at the Hotel Arpoador, rated “Fabulous” by guests, offering stunning beach views, spacious rooms and delicious breakfasts.
- TNW is one of Brazil’s biggest gay party promoters and brings together 5 of the biggest parties in Rio’s legendary nightclub, HOME.
- Events run from the Friday to the Tuesday of the final Rio Carnival Weekend celebrations.
- Celebrate in one of the most stunning clubs in Latin America and enjoy spectacular shows, light and sound.
- Dance with the sexiest Carioca boys and mix and mingle with the hottest Gogos in Brazil.
- Parties run from 11 pm each night until late the next day and include a 24-hour after-party on Sunday.
- Celebrate Carnival like a Rockstar at the legendary Fasano Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests with luxurious rooms, excellent gym facilities, rooftop infinity pool and beachside location.
- Parties run from Friday 9th Feb to Tuesday 13th Feb 2024
- Awaiting theme and line up for the next edition.
- Events kick off at 11 pm each night.
- The Home Rio – Located on Rua Sacadura Cabral, 135 is an epic nightclub (formerly The Week) with stunning sound and light.
- Featuring multiple bars, a large dancefloor, and indoor and outdoor areas, it is the leading nightclub in the city and hosts several gay theme nights and circuit events.
- Located in the Centro district, the club is a 25-minute ride from the beaches of Ipanema.
Recommended Hotels in Rio
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Rio
Most of Rio’s gay bars are located in Ipanema and Copacabana. Ipanema’s gayest nightspot is on the beach block of Rua Teixeira de Melo, next to Farme.
Along Copacabana beach there is a traditionally gay-friendly area known as Bolsa, near Lido. Hustlers are pretty much part of the scene, and you should keep a good hold on your wallet
Recommended Hotels in Rio By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Boasting a rooftop pool with stunning sea views, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious beachfront accommodations on Ipanema Beach. The property also offers a spa and wellness centre. Elegantly decorated, rooms feature a balcony, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with bath or shower.
5 Star, Readers Choice
The elegant 5-star Copacabana Palace, A Belmond Hotel, Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious rooms with marbled bathrooms. All offer king-size beds, free use of internet and a free pair of Havaianas flip flops and panoramic ocean views, located on Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beachfront. Services include a wellness spa and 3 gastronomic restaurants.
5 Star, Great Value
Located right across from the famous Copacabana Beach, the Miramar Hotel by Windsor features a green granite pool and a modern gym. Offers butler service and free WiFi. Guests can start the day with a rich breakfast. Room here comes equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, safe and minibar. The bathroom includes toiletries and a bathrobe.
4 Star, Location
Facing Copacabana Beach and within 800 m from Ipanema Beach, Orla Copacabana Hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop pool and a restaurant. It offers panoramic views of Sugar Loaf Mountain and the ocean. Rooms at Orla Copacabana display neutral colours and modern décor. They provide air conditioning, cable TV and a minibar. Some also offer scenic ocean views.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rio de Janeiro
Gay Rio de Janeiro, a city that pulses with energy, celebrates diversity, and embraces the LGBTQ+ community with open arms. Nestled between lush mountains and stunning beaches, Rio de Janeiro is not only a tropical paradise but also a haven for those seeking a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere. From the iconic Copacabana and Ipanema beaches to the lively Lapa district, gay Rio de Janeiro offers a kaleidoscope of experiences.
Ipanema | The heart of Rio’s beauty
- Ipanema, a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro that’s known for its LGBTQ+ friendly vibe and diverse community.
- Nestled alongside the iconic Ipanema Beach, this area has become a hub for LGBTQ+ travelers and locals alike.
- With its relaxed beach culture, a range of LGBTQ+-owned businesses where you can enjoy the sand and surf during the day and explore the local nightlife after dark.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ipanema
The iconic beachfront of Copacabana has a variety of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments & a diverse crowd.
Leblon is known for its beautiful beach, high-end shops, restaurants, bars and the best hotels in Rio