From: Saturday, May 25, 2024
To: Sunday, May 26, 2024
Ky Martinez Memorial Day Weekend 2024
Celebrate Memorial weekend in San Francisco as the city’s gay scene gets ready for a Summer of parties and events. And no one does a party like Ky Martinez Events.
- Stay close to the party at the San Francisco Proper Hotel, a charming 4 star hotel just 6 minutes from the Halcyon Club, complete with a well equipped gym, beautiful rooftop terrace and spacious rooms.
- Typically on the Saturday of the weekend celebrations. Venue to be confirmed.
- The perfect kick off to your Memorial Day Weekend. Nocturnal celebrates its 10th anniversary edition.
- Featuring music by guest DJS from 10 pm until 4 am.
- The Party takes over DNA Lounge on Eleventh street.
- Stay at the San Francisco Proper, a design hotel, just under 1km from the DNA Lounge for the ultimate San Francisco hotel experience.
- Typically on the Sunday of the weekend celebrations. Venue to be confirmed.
- Expect the best light, sound, dancers and hot guys from around San Francisco and beyond at this Memorial Day Circuit Weekend.
- The party runs from 10 pm until late at City Lights.
- The nearby InterContinental San Francisco is just a 500m away from the club.
- VIPs get access to Skip the line, VIP balcony and access to private coat check.
- City Nights – A long running popular Saturday night club on the legendary Harrison Street strip with two dance halls with different DJs and three bars.
- DNA Lounge has been one of San Francisco’s most popular nightclubs since 1985. Featuring two stages, four dance floors, seven bars and a full-service late-night restaurant and café.
Where to Stay?
- San Francisco is divided into several neighbourhoods. The Castro and Soma are home to San Francisco’s gay life.
- Soma is home to Folsom Street and most of the leather and fetish bars.
- Stay close to all the tourist attractions in some of the best hotels in the city, in the downtown/union square district
The following hotels are close to the gay bars and the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Francisco that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at this landmark Palace. Leather tufted headboards, 11-foot ceilings, pillow-top bedding set the stage for a luxurious night’s sleep. High-end luggage inspired desk, tables and the bathroom vanity. A 48-inch flat-screen satellite TV, marble bath & rain shower
4 Star, Readers Choice
This Central San Francisco hotel offers rooms with a 46-inch flat-screen smart TV. Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, and double-panned windows for quiet. A seating area, work desk, and an Illy espresso coffee machine, walk-in shower, bathrobes & premium toiletries. A state-of-the-art fitness centre & laundry services
4 Star, Great Value
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, provides guests with an ideal city centre. The guest rooms and suites at this upscale hotel boast amenities such as an LCD flat-screen TV with on-demand movies and an iHome alarm clock radio. All guest rooms feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, a make-up mirror and boutique bath products.
3 Star, Location
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, it offers an outdoor pool and rooms with an MP3 connection. It features a barbershop and a business center. Access to a fitness centre one block from the hotel and an on-site sauna. Each classically-designed room is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and mini-refrigerator. Free coffee and tea are also provided
Video Of Imagina
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in San Francisco
San Francisco is a vibrant and inclusive city with a long history of LGBTQ+ activism and culture. Here are the most popular neighbourhoods, including gay hot spots and districts close to the city’s most popular attractions. It is worth noting that the best-rated hotels are close to Union Square
SoMa (South of Market) | Gay Hotspot
- Located to the east of the city, SoMa has an edgy and industrial feel, with a mix of gay bars, clubs, and art spaces.
- SoMa is also home to the world-famous Folsom Street Fair, held at the end of September each year.
- The neighbourhood is home to the stunning San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Discover the best things to see and do in San Francisco.
One of the world’s most famous gay districts since the 1960s, a focal point for LGBTQ+ culture.