From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Sweet to Be Gay (STBG) Munich 2023
Sweet to Be Gay organise several gay parties during holidays and special events in Munich’s best clubs and locations.
- Are you visiting Munich Pride? Stay close to the old town, home to the city’s top attractions and close to all of Munich’s gay delights.
- Awaiting date, theme and venue for the next edition.
- STBG host everything from pride opening parties to rooftop events, circuit nights and drag brunches.
- Stay close to the centre of the city at the Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München, with a stunning pool, excellent gym and spacious rooms.
- From the 14th floor of the spectacular WERK4 high-rise, the FITZROY offers a 360-degree view over the city to the Alps.
- Fitzroy is a Modern and cosmopolitan Australian restaurant and bar which transforms into a party spot for the pride weekend.
- The venue is a 14-minute drive from Glockenbachviertel, Munich’s gay neighbourhood.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Munich
The best area to stay in Munich is the Innenstadt and is within easy walking distance of most of the city’s shops and bars. Gay life in Munich focuses around the Glockenbachviertel and Sendlinger-Tor-Platz.
Recommended Hotels in Munich By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Munich that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Bayerischer Hof
5 Star, Luxury
Offering 5 gourmet restaurants, 6 bars, and an exclusive spa with rooftop pool, this historic 5-star hotel is located directly in Munich’s fashionable shopping district. The luxurious rooms and suites each feature an original design, ranging from cosmopolitan to colonial style. They all provide high-speed WiFi and air conditioning. A complimentary fruit basket and a bottle of mineral water
4 Star, Good Value
Located directly at the historic Viktualienmarkt marketplace in Munich city centre, this environmentally friendly hotel features a gym, 24-hour reception and free WiFi. The stylish rooms use renewable energy sources. Highlights include a 32-inch flat-screen TV, hot drinks facilities, extra-long beds. Some rooms feature views of Viktualienmarkt marketplace.
Eurostars Book Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Just 650 m from Munich Central Station, Eurostars Book Hotel offers a fitness centre and free WiFi. Literary-themed rooms feature a flat-screen TV. You can also enjoy the sauna. Each rooms is dedicated to a famous book. Features include tea/coffee facilities, a minibar and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. The hotel’s restaurant serves a international specialties.
3 Star, Location
This quietly located, 3-star Superior hotel in Munich’s Old Town is just a 3-minute walk from the famous Marienplatz square. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free high-speed Wi-Fi. A large, tasty breakfast buffet is on offer at the Mercure Hotel München Altstadt every day. The modern rooms of the Mercure Hotel feature flat-screen TV. Minibars include free mineral water.
Video – Gay Pride Munich
Exploring the best of Gay Pride Munich