From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Stonewall Pride Wilton Manors Street Festival 2022
Wilton Manors signature event, the Wilton Manors Stonewall Festival, is held every year in June This is a community-wide event that draws a diverse crowd of approximately 20,000 – 30,000 individuals and families each year. The parade, street vendors, and live performances offer something for everyone and the city is proud to host this celebration each year.
Looking to stay in Wilton Manors during the event? Check out Casa Hermes, a 5 star gay guest house or try The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa an adult only resort, clothing optional with a heated saltwater pool and full service spa.
- June 19th The parade is the main attraction of the festival. Thousands come out to watch floats and groups as they strut their stuff down Wilton Drive.
- The annual LGBTQ+ celebration will unfold on Wilton Drive at 3 p.m. with a street festival which will include live music and vendors, followed by a parade at 7 p.m.
- June 19th With over 100 vendors and exhibitors, and food vendors and trucks, the Festival marketplace is always a fun way to spend the afternoon. Several of the area nonprofits and governmental agencies take part and provide a wide range of information and services to attendees. Stonewall Event & Marketplace opens at 3:00 PM
- Saturday 12th June, This year one of the highlights of the Wilton Manors Pride is the Floatarama Fort Lauderdale, a pride parade with a difference. Floatarama takes place on Saturday afternoon from 4pm and features a flotilla with over 40 pride decorated boats ranging from 10-65 feet making their way down the new river.
- The event is followed by an official afterparty on Sunday, The Sailors Tea Dance.
The Ram Party
- Saturday 12th June, Enjoy the best pride kick off party in Fort Lauderdale with the RAM party at the Eagle Wilton Manors.
The Manors Pride Festival
June 11th – 13th – A 3 day pride festival taking place in Fort Lauderdale’s largest gay complex, The Manors featuring international DJs and drag stars.
- In addition to the stages (north at the Manor) which will be featuring local performers and DJ’s throughout the day, we are pleased to announce that iHeartRadio will have two radio stations that will be present on the Drive.
Where to stay during Wilton Manors Pride?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Discover more of Fort Lauderdale:
Gay Map of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has gay establishments cater to a broad cross-section of the gay world, with a good selection of gay resorts at Fort Lauderdale Beach, two blocks off the ocean, but within easy walking distance of sand and surf. The gay beach is opposite Sebastian Street, just north of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The nearby gay district of Wilton Manors is where the nightlife is busiest.
Apartments & Villas in Fort Lauderdale
The Beach Retreat with Private Pool features 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine and 2 bathrooms A TV with satellite channels is provided Free WiFi and private parking available
Lush Tropical Villa
This Villa features a private pool, a garden, patio, air-conditioned accommodation 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher, a washing machine and 2 bathrooms. A TV with satellite channels, free WiFi & parking.
Waterfront Serenity features fully air-conditioned accommodation with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and washing machine. Free WiFi throughout the property.
Luxury 5 bedroom Waterfront villa with Pool & Boat Dock, fully air-conditioned offering 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 barthrooms, a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, & washing machine, Free private parking & WiFi.
Video Of Stonewall Pride Wilton Manors
Wilton Manors Stonewall Pride Parade & Festival 2018
Recommended Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has some of the best gay and gay-friendly resorts in the US. We suggest you stay as close to the beach as possible for great views and easy taxi or driving to the nearby gay bars.
Pelican Grand 5 Star
Close to Wilton Manors
This property is 9 minutes walk from the beach. Adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean, Pelican Grand Beach Resort features an oceanfront pool, private beach, and lazy river tubing ride. Oceanfront dining and a poolside cocktail are available. Very popular.
Atlantic Resort & Spa
5 Star – Beachfront
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The luxurious Atlantic Hotel & Spa is located on Fort Lauderdale Boulevard adjacent to white, sandy beaches. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens is 1.3 km away from the beachfront resort.
Sonesta 4 Star
This property is 5 minutes walk from the beach. Located opposite Fort Lauderdale Beach, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and a heated outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided in every room, and Wide windows with an ocean or park view.
3 Star – Gay Only
This property is 5 minutes walk from the beach. Situated 153 m from Atlantic Ocean beaches, this all-male clothing-
optional gay hotel is located in Fort Lauderdale. It has 2 heated pools and offers guestrooms with luxury bedding and cable TV.