From: Thursday, June 22, 2023
To: Sunday, June 25, 2023
Seville Pride Orgullo de Andalucía 2023
Seville gay pride is actually the pride of all of Andalusia, but yes it takes place in Seville. It is part “fiesta” part political statement, continuing to fight homophobia in more rural parts of Spain.
Although small by other Spanish city prides, the event brings together people from all over the region and the city is packed to capacity for the weekend of the Pride parade.
- Visiting for Seville Pride? Stay close to all the gay bars at Alameda de Hércules. Stay in the heart of Seville at the “Superb” rated Plácido y Grata offering a range of delicious breakfast options, stylish rooms and perfect location.
The Seville Pride Parade
- The main parade takes place on Saturday, June 24th 2023 at night from 8pm, so it’s an evening Parade parade in city center, from the Diputación Provincial de Sevilla to the Alameda de Hércules. ending at Plaza d’España.
The Seville Pride Festival
- Plaza d’España hosts a pride festival with music entertainment & party will take place until the early hours of the morning.
Seville Gay Pride Parties
- A series of pre-parties takes place in some of the city’s top gay clubs including Lux club, the election of Mr Gay Seville and a host of other pool parties, drag shows and parties at the various gay venues dotted across the city.
- Matrix, one of the biggest parties from Madrid, hosts their annual Matrix Seville Pride party, typically on the Saturday night of the parade.
Seville is located in Southern Spain and is the capital of Andalusia. Famous for all things vibrant, this is the home of flamenco, delicious food and amazing architecture and perfect pride weather.
Most of the gay bars and clubs in Seville are located along the Alameda de Hércules. The following venues are popular:
- Alameda Ritual Club – relatively new nightlife venue with a beautiful outdoor terrace, part of the Ritual Hotel Gay Apartments in Seville.
- El Bosque Animado – In a sea of “gay-friendly” terraces along the Alameda, this bar is the gay champion, offering late night drinking and dancing, especially busy during weekends.
- Men to Men – Popular bears bar with small cruising area.
- Seville also hosts several pop-up parties during weekends and festivals including Sissy Pop and Holiday by Obbio
- Sauna The Cube Urban is a modern sauna with great amenities and unique facilities.
Where to stay in Seville?
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers in Seville. All are close to the pride celebrations:
Map of Seville
Because of the many warm months going out in Seville often is an open-air culture. Sometimes there is more going on in front of the bars than inside. That’s especially true for the area around the park along the Alameda de Hércules, a popular hangout for having a drink and a chat with friends. There is one bar after another and basically all the bars there are at least gay-friendly and the gay bars are straight-friendly, so you’ll usually find a mixed, easy-going crowd.
Recommended Hotels in Seville By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seville that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Alfonso XIII
5 Star, Luxury
One of Spain’s most prestigious hotels, Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville is located next to Seville’s Real Alcazares. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, gym and a typical garden courtyard with fountain. Rooms are individually decorated and feature air conditioning, a minibar, bathrobe and slippers. Each room has a mini fridge with drinks and snacks. Free internet
Petit Palace Santa Cruz
4 Star, Readers Choice
This luxurious boutique hotel offers free WiFi. Set in a 16th-century mansion in Seville’s City Centre, Petit Palace Santa Cruz is 10 minutes’ walk from Seville Cathedral and its Giralda Tower. All air-conditioned rooms at the Petit Palace have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The modern bathroom comes with a hairdryer.
Hospes Las Casas
4 Star, Great Value
This beautiful, traditional Andalusian house is located in Seville’s old town, just 10 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. Set around a charming interior courtyard, it offers a rooftop swimming pool and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi. The rooms at the Hospes Las Casas del Rey de Baeza feature elegant décor with soft, cream and brown tones. Each room comes with a TV and a private bathroom.
Hotel Doña María
4 Star, Location
Hotel Doña Maria is set in a former palace in central Seville, offering views of the famous Cathedral and the Giralda. It features a seasonal, rooftop swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access. All rooms at the hotel have a unique design with classic furniture. Rooms are soundproofed and air conditioned. There is also satellite TV. The hotel has easy access to many of Seville’s sights
Video Of Seville Pride Orgullo de Andalucía
Description of ORGULLO 2014 Sevilla