From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
REZERECTION Sydney 2023
Rezerection Sydney, presented by KX76 Productions since 2006 is Australia’s original and hottest annual underwear dance party for men of all backgrounds.
- Visiting Sydney? Stay in Darlinghurst, home to the city’s bustling gay nightlife. Check out the Sheraton Grand, with views of the park. The hotel is right on the doorstep of the busy gay bars on Oxford Street.
- Awaiting details and venue for the next edition
- Get ready for the raunchy resurrection of with the legendary, infamous & scorching hot party for men of all backgrounds that always sets the standard for the Sydney Mardi Gras party season.
- Rezerection takes over Club Cult from 9 pm until 7 am. Think Underwear, Fetishwear, Swimwear and Sportsgear.
- The event will feature the hottest Gogos and the sexiest and friendliest all male crowd with performances from world class DJs.
- Clothes check available on site. This party will sell out in advance.
- Cult – Live music venue in the vibrant and notorious Kings Cross, Sydney, a 7-minute taxi from the gay bars along Oxford street.
Where to stay in Sydney?
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the WorldPride celebrations and the city’s top attractions:
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Video Of REZERECTION Sydney
The Underwear Party
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.