From: Friday, December 29, 2023
To: Friday, December 29, 2023
Revolution Beach Club Party Rio 2023
Revolution has been one of Rio’s most successful party promoters over the past two decades, and their beach parties are world-famous.
- Visiting Rio for this event? Stay Close by at the Hotel Faro with great city views and excellent rooftop bar.
- Friday December 29th – R:Evolution Beach Club party at Faro Beach Club in Leblon from 4pm
- Join hundreds of the hottest guys from Rio and beyond as Revolution hosts a special edition of their “Revolution Beach Party” for New Year.
- Featuring the hottest dancers in the tiniest Rio sunga swimwear and a world-class lineup of DJs, the party kicks off at 6 pm and runs late into the next morning (9am) at Faro Beach Club in the beautiful Leblon district of Rio.
- Awaiting DJ Lineup.
- Faro Beach Club, Leblon – Stunning location, with epic views of Rio’s most salubrious neighbourhood and a fantastic pool right by the beach.
- Leblon is home to one of Rio’s most upscale and trendiest beaches with tranquil stretches of sand, leafy streets and a wide range of restaurants from cosy French bistros to bustling steakhouses. Enjoy a caipirinha by the beach after a day of shopping in the neighhourhood’s high-end boutiques.
- Leblon is just a 15-minute taxi ride from Ipanema. It has some of the city’s top-rated hotels including the Janeiro Hotel featuring designer rooms with stunning sea views.
Recommended Hotels in Rio
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Rio
Most of Rips gay bars are located in Ipanema and Copacabana. Ipanema’s gayest nightspot is on the beach block of Rua Teixeira de Melo, next to Farme.
Along Copacabana beach there is a traditionally gay-friendly area known as Bolsa, near Lido. Hustlers are pretty much part of the scene, and you should keep a good hold on your wallet
Recommended Hotels in Rio By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Boasting a rooftop pool with stunning sea views, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious beachfront accommodations on Ipanema Beach. The property also offers a spa and wellness centre. Elegantly decorated, rooms feature a balcony, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with bath or shower.
5 Star, Readers Choice
The elegant 5-star Copacabana Palace, A Belmond Hotel, Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious rooms with marbled bathrooms. All offer king-size beds, free use of internet and a free pair of Havaianas flip flops and panoramic ocean views, located on Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beachfront. Services include a wellness spa and 3 gastronomic restaurants.
5 Star, Great Value
Located right across from the famous Copacabana Beach, the Miramar Hotel by Windsor features a green granite pool and a modern gym. Offers butler service and free WiFi. Guests can start the day with a rich breakfast. Room here comes equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, safe and minibar. The bathroom includes toiletries and a bathrobe.
4 Star, Location
Facing Copacabana Beach and within 800 m from Ipanema Beach, Orla Copacabana Hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop pool and a restaurant. It offers panoramic views of Sugar Loaf Mountain and the ocean. Rooms at Orla Copacabana display neutral colours and modern décor. They provide air conditioning, cable TV and a minibar. Some also offer scenic ocean views.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rio de Janeiro
Gay Rio de Janeiro, a city that pulses with energy, celebrates diversity, and embraces the LGBTQ+ community with open arms. Nestled between lush mountains and stunning beaches, Rio de Janeiro is not only a tropical paradise but also a haven for those seeking a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere. From the iconic Copacabana and Ipanema beaches to the lively Lapa district, gay Rio de Janeiro offers a kaleidoscope of experiences.
Ipanema | The heart of Rio’s beauty
- Ipanema, a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro that’s known for its LGBTQ+ friendly vibe and diverse community.
- Nestled alongside the iconic Ipanema Beach, this area has become a hub for LGBTQ+ travelers and locals alike.
- With its relaxed beach culture, a range of LGBTQ+-owned businesses where you can enjoy the sand and surf during the day and explore the local nightlife after dark.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ipanema
The iconic beachfront of Copacabana has a variety of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments & a diverse crowd.
Leblon is known for its beautiful beach, high-end shops, restaurants, bars and the best hotels in Rio