From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Revelation Brussels 2024
Revelation is one of Brussels’ most famous circuit events, the First Big Kinky & All Fetish Party Concept in Brussels, the capital of Europe!
- Are you visiting Brussels? Stay close to the city’s gay bars and clubs in the Quartier Saint-Jacques district. Stay close to the centre of all the pride festivities at Hotel Hubert Grand Place; rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms, a modern gym and perfect location.
- Revelation Brussels hosts several pop-up parties throughout the year with international DJs, go-go shows, strippers and darkrooms.
- The party attracts hot guys from across Europe and beyond, speaking different languages with different interests. You will find guys of all types, leather boys, fashion victims, muscle queens, drag, young and old, more than 1,500 gays having one hell of a party together.
- What’s your Fetish? Fancy leather, sportswear, rubber, neoprene, army, police, uniforms or simply skin? Then this is the place for you.
- The May edition celebrates the 6th Anniversary of Revelation Brussels and the Huge Reopening Party for Belgian Pride.
- The lineup includes Revelation resident DJ Soren Luka.
- Enjoy a unique stay in Brussels at the Hotel Indigo Brussels rated “Fabulous” by guests with delicious breakfasts and exceptional decor
- C12 Club – Just a 3-min walk from Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert, the club features 2000m square meters of space located at the heart of Brussels, in the depths of the Horta Gallery next to the Grand Place and the Central Station.
- The project includes concerts, art installations, club nights and a local market.
Where to stay?
Here are the Hotels we recommend with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Brussels
Most of the gay bars in Brussels are located in the city centre around the streets Rue du Marché au Charbon. We have found good hotels close to the gay area keeping you in the middle of all the fun.
Recommended Hotels in Brussels By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Brussels that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Rocco Forte Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-star, award-winning restaurant.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Designer features, luxurious bathroom.
- Elegant rooms, ideal for luxury and history lovers, close to Grand Place.
Brussels Marriott Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, air-conditioned, fully equipped fitness center.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Satellite TV, coffee facilities.
- Great value, near Grand Place and Manneken Pis.
4 Star, Location
- 4-star, well equpped wellness facilities, free WiFi.
- Close to the gay district.
- Spacious accommodation, stylish.
- Central location, perfect for shopping and sightseeing.
ibis Hotel Brussels
3 Star, Readers Choice
- 3-star, clean modern style, Belgian beers.
- Close to the gay district.
- Air conditioning, flat-screen TV.
- Readers’ choice, near Grand Place, diverse dining options nearby.
Video guide to Gay Brussels
Discover the best places to play and things to see and do.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Brussels
Brussels, the capital of Belgium and a hub for European institutions, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being an inclusive and LGBTQ+-friendly city.
Saint-Jacques| Often referred to as the gay village
- This area, often referred to as the “gay village” of Brussels, is located near the Grand Place.
- It’s known for its concentration of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and venues.
- Rue du Marché au Charbon/Kolenmarktstraat is a street within this area that is particularly known for its gay bars and nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Brussels
Rue du Lombard
Home to several LGBTQ+-friendly establishments, including bars, cafes, and clubs. It’s known for its lively.
The heart of Brussels with its stunning architecture, often the hub of events, festivals, and markets.