From: Monday, January 1, 2024
To: Monday, January 1, 2024
Reload Puerto Vallarta After Party 2024
Industry Nightclub presents LA’s hottest gay after party, “Reload,” for a special NYE edition.
- Upgrade your NYE stay in Puerto Vallarta at the Maxwell Residences, rated “Wonderful” by guests, just a 7-minute walk to the Mantamar, featuring luxurious apartments and suites with high-end amenities.
- Continue your New Year celebrations well into 2024 at Industry’s official after-party, hosted by Reload.
- One of the world’s most famous After Parties, Reload brings a Los Angeles Vibe to Vallarta for one night only.
- Events kick off at 3 am, immediately following the NYE party at the Mantamar.
- Featuring music by guest DJs Diego Alvarez and Luiz Vazquez.
- Dance into the night with the hottest guys from around the world, or mix and mingle with celebrity gogos and outrageous hosts.
- Stay at the Marcela Resort & Spa, rated “Amazing” by guests. The hip boutique hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the party and offers spacious rooms with stunning views and tasty breakfasts.
- Industry Nightclub is a contemporary and upscale venue hosting international DJs throughout the year.
- The club offers top-notch lighting and sound systems, making it one of the premier late-night party spots in Puerto Vallarta.
- Enjoy an expansive dance floor and multiple bars.
- Conveniently situated in the heart of Puerto Vallarta’s vibrant “Zona Romántica“, the epicentre of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene.
- Industry Nightclub is within easy walking distance of many other gay bars, clubs, and restaurants.
Recommended hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Puerto Vallarta
As you can see from the map the gay bars are all within walking distance of each other, so we have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Puerto Vallarta that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Almar Resort LGBT
4 Star, Luxury
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. This hotel features free WiFi
Joint Coworking Hotel
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. At Joint Coworking Hotel and Cowork rooms include bed linen and towels. Free WiFi is available
4 Star, Great Value
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi. The rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a desk, air conditioning and cable channels. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Some rooms have a sea view. At Hotel Amaca Puerto Vallarta – Adults Only you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar.
Shores Beach Hotel
4 Star, Location
Vallarta Shores Condohotel, located on Puerto Vallarta’s Los Muertos Beach features one to four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV and a balcony overlooking the beach and Banderas Bay. The Sky Suites feature 3 bedrooms, a private pool and private chef service included in the rate. Also, these suites feature an open-air living room, dining area and an outdoor terrace.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta offers several gay-friendly neighbourhoods. The most prominent gay area in Puerto Vallarta is the Romantic Zone (also known as Old Town), the heart of the LGBTQ+ scene.
Zona Romantica | The Romantic Zone
- The Romantic Zone is located south of the Cuale River, adjacent to the downtown area of Puerto Vallarta.
- It is home to the majority of gay bars and clubs, as well as several gay-friendly eateries.
- Los Muertos Beach is the main beach in the Romantic Zone, with many beachfront restaurants.
- Take the gay bar tour of Puerto Vallarta
South of the Romantic Zone & home to the famous gay Almar hotel & condos with stunning views of the bay.
An upscale neighbourhood around a marina, offering luxury resorts, restaurants, and shopping options.