From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Ram + Plunge at Austin Pride 2022
Daddy Ersin Presents two of the biggest events over one amazing weekend during Austin Pride.
Get ready for a weekend to remember in Austin, Texas. Come experience the unexpected at RAM Party and Plunge Pool Party!!!
- Plunge Pool Party – Austin
- International DJ Drew G
- Time: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Fresh pool looks and summer dancing attire
- Location: 601 Rio Grande St., Austin, TX 78701
- RAM Party – Austin
- Gear Dance Party
- International DJ GSP and DJ Rue D
- Time: 9:00pm – 2:00am
- Gear Encouraged!
- Location: 601 Rio Grande St., Austin, TX 78701
Organisers have an amazing indoor/outdoor double event at one of Austin’s premier music venues and pool clubs. Come dance with some amazing beats during Austin Pride Weekend! You asked for it, RAM are bringing NYC underground style down to Austin.
- Located on the corner of 6th & Rio Grande, RIO is a multi-faceted venue with a rooftop lounge and sports bar that offers guests 2 floors of world-class hospitality and entertainment. Rio’s fifteen thousand square foot venue combines superior service, rich décor and the unparalleled high-end ambiance of a neighborhood hot spot.
- The sports bar, located on the second floor offers a wide range of shared plates and specialty cocktails in a casually chic setting. The third floor rooftop provides spectacular skyline views, cabana and lounge seating and a singular daytime pool scene.
- Stay close to this venue at the beautiful Hotel Ella, a charming 4 star hotel with great pool, tastefully decorated rooms and a great breakfast.
- This event takes place during Austin Pride Week. Check out our guide to Austin Pride and the best bars in the city.
Where to stay?
- Austin has long been known as one of the live music capitals of the world, but what many people may not know is that the city has a thriving LGBTQ culture and arts scene.
- SoCo, the South Congress Street area is home to several gay bars between Johanna and Gibson Streets. It has an eclectic array of shops, restaurants, boutiques, antiques, music venues and art galleries. But you should also explore The Second Street District and The Rainey Street District. If you want to stay close to the best gay venues, check out the South Congress Hotel
- The Moxy Hotel Austin is great for those looking for a hip place to stay complete with a vibrant cocktail bar and 24-hour taco counter.
Most of the gay bars are located in Downtown and you can walk from one to the other,
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Austin
The gay clubs in Austin are largely centered around the 4th street gay district and don’t get going until around midnight. Most of the city’s gay bars are within walking distance not only of each other but of dozens of other cool mainstream bars and clubs downtown, mostly in the hip Warehouse District that’s between the Texas Capitol building and the Colorado River. The gay scene in Austin is well integrated with the town so people mix and you’ll often spot gay folks hanging out at the music clubs, trendy lounges, coffeehouses, and restaurant bars that everyone else in town likes.
Also, Austin is home to a very popular and scenic gay sunbathing area, Hippie Hollow Park, a county-operated, clothing-optional park that’s about a 30-minute drive northwest of downtown, on the rocky but scenic shore of Lake Travis.
Recommended Apartments in Austin
Sleeps up to 6 Guests
Every unit features a private bathroom & bath or shower, air conditioning, Living room & a dining area. Guests can enjoy a fitness & business centre, a shared lounge & garden. Free WiFi & parking
Sleeps up to 5 Guests
Each unit at the apart-hotel is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and kitchen with dishwasher, a living room. Offering an outdoor swimming pool and fitness centre. Free business-class Wi-Fi
Sleeps 5 Guests
The accommodation is air conditioned There is a seating & dining area with a flat-screen TV, a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher. Every unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free WiFi
Sleeps 4 Guests
Apartment features include: king-size bed with memory foam mattress, Queen-size sleeper sofa, Fully equipped kitchen, living room with smart TV, high-speed Internet. One free parking space
Recommended Hotels in Austin
We have chosen hotels close to the best gay clubs in Austin which are largely centered around the 4th street gay district.
JW Marriott Austin
4 Star, Modern Classic
Located in the heart of downtown Austin, JW Marriott features a luxurious, modern design throughout the property, an edge roof-top pool, a great Spa and epic views
W Austin Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
The W Austin is the most famous gay-popular hotel in Austin, located just half a block from 4th street – Austin’s gay district with a great swimming pool and roof-top bar.
3 Star, Great Pool
With its hyper-instagrammable bright neon sign. The chic Austin Motel has an on-site restaurant, general store and main-road location. Rooms are stylish and fun.
1 Star, Great Value
Gay Friendly hostel within the oldest standing firehouse in downtown Austin offers a budget accommodation option for those who want to be close to all the bars and events.