From: Friday, August 30, 2024
To: Sunday, September 1, 2024
Puerto Vallarta Labor Day Weekend 2024
Say goodbye to Summer in style in Puerto Vallarta and celebrate Labor Day weekend outside of the USA.
- Are you visiting for Labor Day? Stay close to the night time parties at the Lofts on Basilio and take a quick taxi to the pool party. The Lofts offer high-end amenities, modern rooms and a perfect location.
Labor Day Weekend
- Enjoy days by the beach, afternoon pool parties and nights of fun and dancing in Mexico’s No 1 gay destination during the US Labor Day Weekend.
- International guest DJS will play with resident DJS across the bars, clubs and pools of the beach resort all weekend long.
Labor Day Weekend – Industry Night Club
Industry nightclub is located in the Zona Romantica on Lázaro Cárdenas, in the heart of Puerto Vallarta’s gay district. The club has a stunning light and sound system and incredible interior. This space was made for partying.
- Friday August 30th – Sunday September 1st, 2024
- Parties kick off at 11pm each night until 6am in the morning. The club tends to get busy around 2.30am.
- International guest DJS will play host to party nights on Friday through to Sunday.
- Enjoy an amazing light and sound show with the sexiest gogos and the hottest guys from across the world, ready to party.
- Awaiting DJ lineup.
Mantamar Beach Club & Almar Hotel
- The Mantamar is one of Puerto Vallarta’s most popular beach clubs, located right on the gay beach close to the popular Zona Romantica. It is part of the Almar Hotel Group. Book your stay now.
- Mantamar’s pool hosts regular DJs during long weekends and holidays.
- The hotel fills up fast. Consider your very own condo right in the heart of the gay district, the Zona Romantica.
- Casa Cupula is a gay-owned, long-time anchor of the local LGBT community in Puerto Vallarta.
- The Hotel hosts a famous NKD Pool Party each Saturday from 3pm – clothing optional with cocktails, food, jacuzzi, gogos, drag acts and heated pool.
- On Sunday, enjoy drag brunch and show from 10am. Food is highly-rated and its the perfect way to end your weekend celebrations.
- The hotel is a chic adult only property on a stunning cliffside location with ocean and mountain views, and of course its world famous pool parties.
- Puerto Vallarta’s Romantic Zone, home to the beach resort’s bustling gay scene is a 2 minute drive or 12 minute walk from the venue.
September in Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta’s low season is getting shorter and shorter, but typically the best time to avoid the large crowds is from July through September, just after Mexican vacation season and before the foreign travel high season.
- The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Puerto Vallarta in September is 24.4°C (75.92°F).
- September falls within the rainy season, but don’t let that deter your trip! Many think that the rainy days in Puerto Vallarta’s wet season means it rains all day and every day, that’s not the case. During the wet season, it may rain a bit in the morning, a bit during the day and then most of it late at night. You can still head to the beach and top-up your tan, while enjoying off-season hotel rates.
Trending Puerto Vallarta Hotels
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the gay beach and the bars in the Romantic Zone:
Gay Map of Puerto Vallarta
As you can see from the map the gay bars are all within walking distance of each other, so we have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Puerto Vallarta that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Almar Resort LGBT
4 Star, Luxury
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. This hotel features free WiFi
Joint Coworking Hotel
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. At Joint Coworking Hotel and Cowork rooms include bed linen and towels. Free WiFi is available
4 Star, Great Value
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi. The rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a desk, air conditioning and cable channels. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Some rooms have a sea view. At Hotel Amaca Puerto Vallarta – Adults Only you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar.
Shores Beach Hotel
4 Star, Location
Vallarta Shores Condohotel, located on Puerto Vallarta’s Los Muertos Beach features one to four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV and a balcony overlooking the beach and Banderas Bay. The Sky Suites feature 3 bedrooms, a private pool and private chef service included in the rate. Also, these suites feature an open-air living room, dining area and an outdoor terrace.
Video Of events at the Mantamar
Sunland Puerto Vallarta
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta offers several gay-friendly neighbourhoods. The most prominent gay area in Puerto Vallarta is the Romantic Zone (also known as Old Town), the heart of the LGBTQ+ scene.
Zona Romantica | The Romantic Zone
- The Romantic Zone is located south of the Cuale River, adjacent to the downtown area of Puerto Vallarta.
- It is home to the majority of gay bars and clubs, as well as several gay-friendly eateries.
- Los Muertos Beach is the main beach in the Romantic Zone, with many beachfront restaurants.
- Take the gay bar tour of Puerto Vallarta
South of the Romantic Zone & home to the famous gay Almar hotel & condos with stunning views of the bay.
An upscale neighbourhood around a marina, offering luxury resorts, restaurants, and shopping options.