From: Friday, June 28, 2024
To: Sunday, June 30, 2024
Profile Dublin Pride Festival 2024
Celebrate Dublin Pride at the 11th edition of the Profile Pride Festival in June, one of Ireland’s biggest gay circuit weekends.
- Stay close to all the Pride events at the 4-star Hotel 7, rated “Superb” by guests with stylish rooms, high-end amenities, great location and delicious breakfasts.
- Profile Weekend brings together the world’s top DJS for three nights of parties during the Dublin Pride weekend.
- Join the hottest Irish boys together with an international audience of visitors for some epic parties.
- Dance all night long and enjoy surprise performances, sexy gogos and amazing light and sound production.
- Friday and Saturday Parties run from 10 pm until late.
- Sunday is a maga afternoon event featuring The Jungle Party, direct from Sao Paulo.
- Stay just steps from the party at the Trinity Townhouse Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, beautifully restored with elegant rooms, located in a quiet area of Dublin’s historic quarter.
- Parties run from Friday to Sunday.
- Awaiting theme and lineup for the 2024 edition.
- Tramline Club – Located in the heart of Dublin City Centre on D’Olier Street.
- Featuring industrial New York decor with three unique bar areas and a huge dance floor.
- It is Dublin’s ultimate venue for club nights & live music, Situated just 20 seconds walk from Trinity College.
Recommended Hotels in Dublin
- Dublin’s two famous gay bars are The George on South Great Georges Street and Panti Bar on Capel Street. Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to the bars and the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of Dublin
Dublin is a compact city and the gay scene is clustered around the areas of Dublin 1 and Dublin 2, close to Templabar and Georges Street.
Recommended Hotels in Dublin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dublin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Merrion Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Italian marble bathrooms, a restaurant with 2 Michelin stars, and an infinity pool are offered at this award-winning 5-star hotel. In Dublin’s centre, the Georgian building features beautiful landscaped gardens. Each room at The Merrion features city or garden views. Bathrobes with luxury toiletries in the bathroom. Satellite TV, a refrigerator, and a minibar.
The Westbury Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
The luxurious 5-star Westbury Hotel has spacious and sumptuously furnished bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. On Dublin’s Grafton Street, the Westbury has fantastic restaurants, a bar and a fitness suite. Each immaculate room has Sealy beds, Lissadell linen, and Aromatherapy bathroom products. LCD TVs and an iPod compatible music system.
The Westin Dublin
5 Star, Great Value
In the heart of historic Dublin and overlooking Trinity College, the The Westin Dublin offers 5-star luxury close to Grafton Street and the Luas tramline. Set in a historic former bank, it offers spacious rooms with 49-inch HD TVs. Westin Heavenly Beds, Deluxe toiletries, cosy bathrobes, and tea/coffee in the room. Some rooms have a balcony
4 Star, Location
Fully refurbished in February 2013, The Morrison Hotel boasts a boutique interior, a musical theme, a new bar restaurant. Rooms at the stylish Morrison hotel include free Wi-Fi, a 40-inch, flat-screen smart TV, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Free wired internet is available in rooms.
Video Dublin Pride
Highlights of the Pride celebrations in Dublin