From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Prism Party Montreal 2023
Say Goodbye to Montreal Pride as PRISM Events produces the ultimate closing party this August.
- Stay close to the party at the Hotel Monville; rated Fabulous by guests and set in a glass-fronted tower across the street from Place-d’ArmesPlace-d’Armes metro station. The hotel has elegant, spacious rooms and high-end amenities.
- Enjoy the ultimate party experience as Toronto’s world famous “PRISM” party comes to Montreal for the final party of the pride celebrations, at the legendary M Telus venue.
- PRISM brings the sexiest, hottest international guys to Montreal for a night of epic productions.
- The party kicks off at 10 pm. Experience an amazing, light and sound show featuring the hottest dancers, gogos and performers.
- Awaiting lineup for 2023.
- PRISM takes over the M Telus Montreal, one of the city’s biggest venues with space for more than 2000+ hot guys. The venue is just a short taxi ride from Montreal’s world famous Gay Village.
- Check out the top hotels in the Quartier des Spectacles, located just 7 minutes by taxi from the Gay Village.
- Prism is one of the signature events during the Montreal Love Circuit Festival.
Trending Hotels in Montreal
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s top attractions and gay venues:
Gay Map of Montreal
Montreal has one of the largest gay villages in the world. Trendy bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs lined from St-Hubert Street to De Lorimier Street on Saint Catherine Street, and between Sherbrooke Street and René Lévesque Boulevard on Amherst Street, a distance of nearly two kilometres,
Recommended Hotels in Montreal By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Montreal that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ideally situated in the historic Golden Square Mile of downtown Montreal, the hotel’s unrivaled location offers exceptional service and contemporary sophistication. Explore the area surrounding the Sofitel Montreal and you will find some of the area’s top attractions. Art galleries, museums, luxury shopping centers and a vibrant nightlife are only steps away from the hotel’s front doors.
Hôtel Le Cantlie Suites
4 Star, Readers Choice
Adjacent to McGill University and located in the city centre, Hotel Le Cantlie Suites offers WiFi access and a rooftop swimming pool. Guestrooms at the Hotel Le Cantlie Suites are spacious and feature European-style kitchens with a microwave and refrigerator. Guests at the Hotel Le Cantlie can work out in the gym. The hotel also offers concierge services with information on area attractions
Le St-Martin Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier is located above Montreal’s Underground City. An outdoor pool, located above the restaurant, is available along with free WiFi in the guest rooms. While staying at Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier, each room also provides a 55-inch flat-screen cable TV. A minibar is in the rooms.
Hotel Zero 1
3 Star, Location
This modern hotel features an outdoor terrace offering panoramic views of downtown Montréal’s Quartier des Spectacles. A kitchenette is featured in all guest rooms. All the soundproofed rooms at Hotel Zero 1 have a flat-screen cable TV. Guests will find an iPod docking station and free WiFi. Rooms with separate seating areas are available, and all rooms have a view
Video – Prism Party
A taste of what to expect at your next PRISM Party.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Montreal
From its iconic Gay Village—a symbol of community and celebration—to its myriad of queer events, inclusive bars, and welcoming neighbourhoods, the city masterfully blends its rich cultural heritage with a progressive and accepting vibe.
The Gay Village | Saint Catherine Street
- Stretching along Saint Catherine Street East, Montreal’s Gay Village (often simply “The Village”) is a vibrant and welcoming hub of LGBTQ+ culture and life.
- The Village is known for its summer pedestrian-only zone, where countless colourful balls create a rainbow canopy overhead, and the Beaudry Metro Station with its iconic rainbow pillars.
- Saint Catherine Street hosts street parties throughout the Summer, especially during the Montreal Pride celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the Montreal.
Vieux-Montréal is a historic centre with cobblestone streets, grand plazas, and centuries-old architecture.
Centre-Ville with high-rises, shopping malls, restaurants, museums & the shops of the underground city.