From: Friday, July 15, 2022
To: Sunday, July 17, 2022
Pride on the Beach 2022
Orgullo en la Playa, Manuel Antonio
Celebrate Pride on the Beach in the beautiful gay beach resort of Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica’s leading gay resort destination. Events will run throughout the weekend featuring pool parties, sunset sails and one of the most unique pride parades in the world.
- Visiting for Pride? Manuel Antonio has some amazing places to stay, fromthe charming apartments at Tico Tico Villas to the “Wonderful” rated Hotel Playa Espadilla. Both are close to the pride events and the gay beach.
The Pride Parade
- Saturday, July 16th – While many Pride events claim to be “By the beach”, Manuel Antonio’s pride parade is actually ON the Beach! At 11 am, groups make their way along Playa Espadilla in a sea of rainbows.
- Playa Espadilla
- Post parade events take place in the nearby gay bars and hotels.
Other Manuel Antonio Pride Events
- Welcome Reception on Friday at Hotel Villa Roca
- A Pool Celebration at Hotel Teva on Saturday after the Beach March
- The Farwell Tea at TICO TICO Villas on Sunday
Playa Espadilla North is the longest and straightest of the two beaches that form Espadilla Beach, in front of where Manuel Antonio town is located. This beautiful beach is open to the public, so that you do not have to pay entry ticket to the park to enjoy its wonderful landscapes.
Gay Manuel Antonio
- Manuel Antonio is one of Central America’s most popular gay destinations, famous for its unspoilt beaches, world-class hotels and fine food. It also has a reputation as one of the most gay-friendly and welcoming beach destinations in the world with a very laid back scene, perfect for those who want to escape from it all but still enjoy the chance to mix and mingle with new friends.
- For more, read our insider gay guide to Manuel Antonio.
Where to stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Map of MIGUEL ANTONIO
Recommended Hotels in Manuel Antonio
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Manuel Antonio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Makanda by The Sea
5 Star, Luxury
This property offers an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, full breakfast is provided for free. The property is 200 m from the private beach. The suites here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Complete with a microwave, and refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms with a hairdryer. Some suites have a sea views
Parador Resort & Spa
5 Star, Readers Choice
The resort is located on the Punta Quepos promontory in Costa Rica, surrounded by 12 acres of wildlife-rich tropical rainforest with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. This eco-luxury resort features 3 swimming pools and 3 restaurants. Each bright, air-conditioned room has a balcony. All accommodation has cable TV, a minibar and coffee maker.
Hotel Costa Verde
3 Star, Great Value
Hotel Costa Verde offers 3 outdoor swimming pools. Free WiFi access and free private parking are offered. Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Costa Verde will provide you with a TV, a balcony and a full kitchen with a refrigerator and kitchenware. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a bath and a hairdryer.
Hotel Playa Espadilla
3 Star, Location
Just a 1-minute walk from Playa Espadilla Beach in Quepos, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, free breakfast and a tour desk. Hotel Playa Espadilla also has tennis courts. Each air-conditioned room at this property features a cable TV and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. The deluxe junior suite features a large spa bath.