From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pride Indianapolis Indiana 2024
Don’t miss an opportunity to join in on the fun of the Indy Pride Festival in the Circle City which attracts more than 60,000 visitors.
- Visiting for pride? Stay at the “Fabulous” rated Hotel Indy, with spacious rooms, high-end amenities and just a short ride to the pride celebrations.
- The Indy Pride Festival runs during the second week in June each year and features a range of parties, cultural activities and sporting events culminating in a weekend Pride Festival and Parade.
The Block Party
- June 9th, 2023- On Friday, head to Downtown Olly’s for a huge block party at gay stalwart Downtown Olly’s. Cheap entrance at the door gets you access to drinks and that sweet, sweet bar grub everyone knows and loves.
- Stay close to all the gay bars and after parties at the Hyatt Place, with a perfect location, friendly staff and higly-rated breakfasts.
Indy Pride Parade
- Typically Saturday in Mid June – The Indy Pride Cadillac Barbie parade travels down Massachusetts Avenue from 10 a.m. to noon on the Saturday of the event, starting at the Firefighters Union Hall.
- Best place to view the parade? Head to The Garden Table, grab some brunch and their sublime vodka cocktails.
The Indy Pride Festival
- Saturday – The Indy Pride Festival runs from from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. The festival features vendors, several stages, and all-day music and entertainment.
- It hosts multiple stages for entertainment, highlighting acts who are local to Indianapolis. Enjoy drag shows and concerts performing on the main stage and all-day dancing with Guest DJs.
- 2024 Venue location to be confirmed.
- Awaiting dates – Celebrate Indy Pride in Circuit Style this Summer as the world’s top DJs come to Indianapolis for a one-night special event, Circuit Mom’s Love Revolution.
The Indy Pride Pageant
- Awaiting dates – The Indy Pride Pageant is a longstanding pride tradition aiming to be inclusive of everyone. There are three divisions: Miss Indy Pride, Mr. Indy Pride, and Mx.
Most of the gay bars and club sin the city can be found in the trendy Massachusetts Avenue Arts District. Other neighborhoods with a selection of LGBTQ bars include Broad Ripple, Herron Morton, and the St. Joseph Historic District. It’s easy to walk in between the bars, and the bus system in the city is simple to use so you can get to other areas of the Indianapolis with ease.
Most of the gay bars and restaurants are scattered around a 10-blocks area just north of downtown, so it’s easy to visit them all. Some of our favorites include:
- Downtown Olly’s – Longtime, always-open bar & grill with sidewalk seating, a neighborhood vibe & karaoke nights.
- English Ivy’s Restaurant – Gay-friendly neighborhood pub serving American fare, weekend brunch & late-night bites.
- Metro Nightclub & Restaurant – Laid-back, bi-level gay bar with a pub vibe offers home style fare, daily drink deals & live events.
- Gregs – Stalwart gay bar & club with regular entertainment including darts, bingo, country dancing & DJs.
Recommended Hotels in Indianapolis
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the pride celebrations:
Recommended Hotels in Indianapolis By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Indianapolis that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Central Location
The elegant rooms at Conrad Indianapolis feature 42-inch flat-screen cable TVs with HBO. The bathrooms boast marble floors and include bathrobes, slippers and a TV built into the mirror.
4 Star, Luxury
Every room at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis at State Capitol provides a 37-inch flat-screen LCD smart TV with multi-media connectivy systems, an iHome docking station and a small refrigerator. Room service
Hilton Garden Inn
4 Star – Great Amenities
A flat-screen HDTV, high ceiling and plush bedding are included in all the guestrooms and suites at this downtown Indianapolis hotel. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided as well.
4 Star – Perfect Location
All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel the rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries.