From: Friday, August 9, 2024
To: Sunday, August 11, 2024
PNNK Pride Week Antwerp 2024
Enjoy a whole week of theme parties in Antwerp Bonaparte brings you eight epic nights of events in association with Pannekoek.
- Are you visiting Antwerp for this event? Stay in the historic old town centre. Check out The Suite Hotel, rated “Wonderful” by guests with stylish and charming rooms and a perfect location close to the best shopping, restaurants and bars.
- Pride Fest Antwerp is a collaboration between three of Antwerp’s most popular bars, Bonaparte, Bar Patron and Maurice & Dietrich.
- The Outdoor DJ Pride Festival runs on Friday from 4 pm to 2 pm and Saturday from 2 pm to 12 am.
- Dance with the hottest guys, enjoy the best music and experience the famous Bonaparte atmosphere.
- Bonaparte runs a Separate event, the annual Drama Party, a 12-hour post-parade event on Sunday.
The Theme nights
- Awaiting theme nights for 2024.
- Bonaparte one of Antwerp’s busiest gay bars. Bonaparte features a karaoke bar, restaurant and club in Grote Markt.
- The Grote Markt of Antwerp is a town square in the heart of the old city quarter.
- Discover the top hotels closest to the Grote Markt.
- Enjoy a penthouse or loft experience in the heart of Antwerp at the “Wonderful” rated Maison Nactionale Suites offering stylish apartments with high-end amenities.
Recommended Hotels in Antwerp
The following hotels are close to the centre and the pride festivities:
Gay Map of Antwerp
Antwerp is small and compact having a beautifully preserved old town in the centre. Having said that bars and clubs (more than 30) are spread out around the city, so its best to find a hotel close to the centre and journey out to your preferred destination. The main club, Red & Blue is located in the harbour. Famous gay monthly parties Studio 54 and Café de Love attract guys from all over Europe so book your accommodation in advance.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Antwerp
Antwerp, Belgium, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being a welcoming & hosts several LGBTQ+ events and festivals throughout the year. The most prominent of these is Antwerp Pride, which typically takes place in August. Antwerp Pride includes a colorful and lively parade, parties, cultural events, and a sense of celebration and inclusivity that brings together locals and visitors alike.
Historic Center | In the hart of city centre
- Antwerp’s historic center has a diverse range of bars and clubs, many of which are gay or gay friendly.
- This area is bustling with activity, and you’ll likely find a mix of people from various backgrounds.
- Antwerp’s fashion district is also located in this area, making it perfect for shopping enthusiasts.
- It’s a great area for tourists, with numerous shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Barcelona
Antwerp’s Red Light District is home to several gay bars and clubs. It can be a lively area for nightlife, offering a mix of entertainment options.
This trendy district is home to many bars & clubs, including gay venues. You can find a mix of nightlife options, from stylish cocktail bars to dance clubs.
Recommended Hotels in Antwerp By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Antwerp that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Julien, 4 Star
The guest rooms are situated in 2 historic buildings and have a modern style. They are equipped with a bath or rain shower and free Wi-Fi. You can relax in the lounge area with books and magazines or have a drink in the bar. The spa is located in the 16th century cellars and offers a steam bath, sauna and rain shower.
4 Star, Very Central
This hotel offers light and spacious rooms as well as a luxurious suite. All units have individual climate control as well as a flat-screen TV. Some of the deluxe rooms and suites also come with a private terrace. The breakfast buffet offers a variety of hot and cold choices
Hilton Hotel, 4 Star
Shopping & Partying
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Hilton Antwerp Old Town feature Serenity bedding and have a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each room includes a large desk with an ergonomic chair and a marble bathroom with a bath and separate shower. Coffee and tea facilities are provided.
Hotel Matelote, 3 Star
Boutique & Central
This elegant boutique hotel offers luxurious design with 16th century architecture, a 2-minute walk from Grand Place. Each of the rooms at hotel Matelote benefits from free wired internet and a flat-screen TV. “They also have coffee, tea making facilities and mineral water. The bathrooms include The Spa Collection toiletries.