From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Penthouse Party Buenos Aires 2024
Kickstart your weekend in Buenos Aires with the Penthouse Party by Rheo, the city’s leading gay party promoter.
- Stay close to the party at the CasaSur Bellini Hotel, with a large outdoor pool, spacious rooms, a modern gym and delicious breakfast options.
- Join the sexiest hipsters and their friends at the Penthouse Party, a pop-up Friday party in Buenos Aires attracting the prettiest boys in the city.
- Penthouse takes over different venues with guest DJs, sexy dancers and fantastic light and sound. Each Friday night party is different, with unique themes and surprises.
- The party runs from 23.55 until 6 am. VIP entrance and VIP tables are also available.
- Dazzler by Wyndham, is a “Fabulous” rated hotel in the Palermo neighbourhood, close to the club and features chic rooms, a rooftop pool and modern gym for a pre-party pump.
Next Edition Venue
- Awaiting details of the next edition.
- Two Rooms at Blackba.club., located at Juramento 1543 in Chiantown.
- The club is a 15-minute drive from the centre of Palermo, home to the city’s busy gay nightlife scene
Recommended Buenos Aires Hotels
The following hotels are close to all the city’s major attractions and a short ride to the gay bars in Palermo.
Gay Map of Buenos Aires
In Buenos Aires you’ll spot gay men strolling through many of the city’s upscale enclaves, especially in Palermo, Recoleta, and Barrio Norte. Avenida Santa Fe in Recoleta, and Palermo to the north with gay bars and nightclubs, are the gayest areas, and the historic San Telmo district is a magnet for gay couples looking to nest.
Recommended Hotels in Buenos Aires By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Buenos Aires that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Impressive building with spa & pool
- Close to popular gay bars
- Stylish, high-tech rooms
- Luxurious experience with a lavish spa, pool, and sophisticated rooms, perfect for a stylish stay.
4 Star, Location
- Located in trendy Palermo Soho
- Nearby gay nightlife scene
- Spanish décor, cozy ambiance
- Nestled in fashionable Soho, this hotel offers Spanish elegance, a fitness centre, & a soothing sauna.
4 Star, Great Value
- Argentinean culture-inspired décor
- Near vibrant gay-friendly spots
- Spacious, thematic rooms
- Dive into Argentinean history with spacious, culturally rich rooms in a gastronomic hotspot.
Ilum Experience Home
4 Star, Readers Choice
- Situated in Palermo Hollywood
- A short walk to gay bars
- Modern, well-equipped rooms
- Contemporary comfort in Hollywood Palermo, close to Plaza Serrano, ideal for modern travelers.
Video Gay Parties by Rheo
A taste of what to expect from a Rheo Party
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Buenos Aires
Welcome to the LGBTQ+ scene of Buenos Aires, an unapologetically vibrant and diverse community that’s an integral part of the city’s identity. In these neighborhoods, individuality is celebrated, and inclusivity is a way of life. From lively Palermo to historic San Telmo, these areas offer spaces where you can be yourself, connect with others, and experience a slice of Buenos Aires that’s as real as it gets.
Palermo | known for its lively nightlife
- This trendy neighborhood has a diverse and inclusive atmosphere, making it a hub for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Palermo is home to many gay-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- The area around Plaza Serrano, in particular, is known for its lively nightlife and inclusive vibes.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Palermo
San Telmo has a strong LGBTQ+ presence. It’s known for its historic architecture & cobblestone streets.
An upscale neighborhood famous for its iconic cemetery showcasing elaborate mausoleums & tombs