From: Saturday, September 30, 2023
To: Saturday, September 30, 2023
One Way Club Milan Disco Party 2023
One Way Club is one of Milan’s most popular pop-up disco parties, held on select Saturday Nights and during holiday weekends and special occasions.
- For the ultimate Milan fashionista experience, stay at the Château Monfort; with classic Italian decor, the hotel is rated “Superb” by guests.
- One Way Milan parties are a friendly and fun affair attracting guys of all ages who love to dance and party.
- Music is a mix of pop and commercial, and the party gets busy after 12 and runs until late.
- Every One Way Club night is different. Each party hosts a different theme with the sexiest Italian Gogos and the hottest stage shows featuring the city’s top drag queens.
- Enjoy state of the art light and sound with resident DJs and international guest stars at each event.
- One Way has been running events since 1980 in the north of the city, Sesto San Giovanni, om Via Felice Cavallotti.
- The club is a 20-minute drive from the gay bars of Porta Venezia.
- One Way club takes over Bar Fiorani on Via Felice Cavallotti, a historic building converted into a spacious disco and bar.
- Stay close to the bars and take a taxi to the venue. The World Hotel Cristoforo Colombo is rated “Fabulous” by guests, just steps from the bars with opulent rooms and perfect location.
Where to stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Milan
Milan is one of the cities that displays the widest variety of LGBT friendly clubs in Italy. Most of the busiest gay bars and clubs are mostly are in the Porta Venezia District. This central area is close to the gay venues on Via Sammartini and Corso Buenos Aires, Milan’s most important shopping area. Transport links at the Central Station make it easy to get around the city.
Recommended Hotels in Milan By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Milan that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star boutique hotel is located in Milan’s historic centre, an 8-minute walk from Piazza San Babila and the fashion area of Via Montenapoleone. Each room offers elegant parquet floors, an LCD TV, and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are themed after different fairy tales and nursery rhymes. The mix of antique details and modern facilities, unique, glamorous chic style.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The 4-star Hotel Manzoni is located in the fashionable shopping area of Via Montenapoleone, is a 15-minute walk from the the Sforzesco Castle. It offers a well-equipped fitness area, plus elegant rooms with free WiFi. All decorated with refined wood floors, rooms at Manzoni Hotel feature an LCD TV, along with a minibar and an elegant private bathroom.
4 Star, Great Value
Located on Corso Buenos Aires, Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo is just 20 m from Porta Venezia Metro Station, on Milan’s red line. It features a spa, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel is set in a historic b uilding from the late 19th century. The classically furnished rooms feature parquet floors, a work desk with smart TV and internet access.
NH Milano Machiavelli
4 Star, Location
Decorated with bright red accents, the modern rooms at Kimpton Banneker Hotel feature a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, and a work desk. An en suite bathroom and a minibar are also included. Bar Rouge offers breakfast, dinner, and weekday happy hour specials in a sleek, modern environment. Morning coffee and tea are available
Video Guide to Milan
A comprehensive video guide to get the most out of your trip to Milan
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Milan
Milan, as a global fashion and cultural hub, is known for its open-mindedness and acceptance. While specific LGBTQ+ spaces and events exist, the city’s inclusive attitude means that LGBTQ+ individuals and couples can generally explore and enjoy various areas without feeling out of place.
Porta Venezia | The Guy Hub of Milan
- This neighborhood has historically been one of the LGBTQ+ centers in Milan.
- Via Lecco and the surrounding streets have many LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The area is known for its inclusive atmosphere and vibrant nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Milan
Famous for its picturesque canals & a lively nightlife scene. It hosts various gay-friendly venues, bars, & events.
A trendy neighborhood known for its artistic street art & alternative vibe. With some gay bars, cafes, & shops.