From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Matinee La Leche Pride Edition Paris 2024
Matinee’s “La Leche” party is one of the most popular international circuit events. The party returns to Paris for an special Pride edition.
- Stay close to the party at Hotel Maison Armance, a beautiful hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests with stylish rooms, excellent location and delicious breakfast options.
- Awaiting venue and lineup confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Join hundreds of hot guys from Paris and beyond, plus the best International DJS from the Matinee family for a night to remember.
- Matinee presents “La Leche” its signature event as part of the Paris Pride celebrations.
- Release your inhibitions as the organizers plan an even sexier, more seductive & excessive show than ever before, bringing the party atmosphere of Spain direct to the French capital.
- Dance all night with the hottest guys from Europe and beyond and enjoy a spectacular “La Leche” stage shows with their infamous GoGo Dancers drenched in “Milk”.
- The Hotel Bourgone & Montana is just a short ride to the party and most of the Paris Pride Celebrations. The “Fabulous” boutique hotel featurs designer rooms and offers guests highly-rated breakfasts and a perfect location.
- The Bridge Club is on Pont Alexandre 3rd on 75008, Paris. The Bridge is a beautiful nightclub under the Alexander the third bridge on the Right Bank and is part of the city’s efforts to rejuvenate the river Seine. It is the perfect venue to enjoy a Summer night out in Paris.
- If we were to name one district in Paris that is particularly popular with the LGBT community, it would have to be Le Marais.
- Most of the French capital’s gay-friendly venues are located in this neighborhood squeezed in between Place de la Bastille, Place de la République and Hôtel de Ville.
Recommended Hotels in Paris
The following Paris hotels are close to the city’s gay bars and top attractions:
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Of Matinee Parties Paris
Highlights of Matinee’s parties in Paris.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.