From: Friday, November 10, 2023
To: Friday, November 10, 2023
Mad Bear Pool Party Maspalomas 2023
Get up close and furry with the hottest bears on the Island for a special edition of the Mad Bear Beach pool party.
- Visiting for Maspalomas Winter Pride? Stay at the Sol Barbacan, rated “Fabulous” by guests with a large pool, spacious rooms with balconies and just a short walk to the pool party.
- Celebrate Winterpride at the Hotel Axel Beach Maspalomas as Madrid’s hottest bear party, “Mad Bear Beach”, comes to the Island on the Thursday of the Pride week celebrations.
- Featuring Guest DJs, the sexiest, beefiest bear-gogos and the hottest cubs, bears, otters and chasers.
- The party starts at noon and runs until 8 pm with Kris Nouk and Espinoso.
- Mad Bear Beach produces some of the hottest bear Pool parties in Torremolinos and Fort Lauderdale.
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
- The Axel Beach Hotel is ideally located right next door to the Yumbo Center, where you will find the main stage for Summer Pride as well as all the top gay bars and restaurants in Maspalomas.
- The hotel features an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. The Axel is an adults-only complex with a hammam, hot tub and sauna.
- The hotel sells out months in advance. Stay close by at the Playa Del Sol – Adults Only – 3-star hotel with clean and bright apartments, relaxing pool area and a perfect location close to all the bars and the main pride parties.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas
The following hotels are close to all the pride events in Maspalomas and are highly rated by our readers:
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.