From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Life is Beautiful Festival 2023
Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival is an annual open air music, culinary, art, and learning festival held in Downtown Las Vegas. It is one of the biggest festivals to take place in the USA.
- Stay just steps from the concert in the downtown district. Located on Freemont, the English Hotel is rated “Superb” with a beautiful outdoor pool, spacious rooms and fresh modern decor.
- Life is Beautiful is a true celebration of “all things Las Vegas”, transforming downtown into a party of art, food, music and ideas.
- The festival is spread over 18 city blocks, backing up to casinos and including the Fremont East bar district.
- Each year the festival brings the biggest names in music to Las Vegas; from cheesy pop to hip hop, there’s music to suit all tastes. Expect stunning visuals, a huge stage, amazing sound and world class performances.
- Previous acts have included Arctic Monkeys, Calvin Harris, Gorillaz, Lorde, Jack Harlow, Kygo, Migos, Cage The Elephant, Beach House and more.
- Awaiting lineup for the 2023 event.
- Besides the music, attendees can enjoy an art zone, a culinary village complete with food from some of the country’s top celebrity chefs and an Alchemy Garden with wines and beers, and and even a Ferris wheel during the three day event.
- Many of the gay bars in the downtown area will host special after-concert parties and themed nights.
Where to stay during Life Is Beautiful?
- Book your hotel room early. Life is Beautiful is held in downtown Las Vegas, so hotels there sell out fast during the music festival.
- If sold out, the Las Vegas Strip isn’t too far away, but unless you’re OK walking a good distance, you’ll have to budget $40 for a shuttle to take you downtown.
- In Vegas, gay bars are a little spread out a rental car is a must if you drive or an Uber if you don’t
Trending Hotels in Las Vegas
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All of the hotels are on or close to the Strip and a short drive from the concerts:
Gay Map of Las Vegas
Las Vegas has about 15 gay bars, many of them clustered together in a small quadrant along Paradise Road just north of the airport and south of the gay-popular Hard Rock Hotel – an area often dubbed the “Gay Quarter” or “Fruit Loop.”
Recommended Hotels in Las Vegas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Las Vegas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants and fun
The Bellagio, 5 Star
Set behind the famous Fountains of Bellagio, this luxury Las Vegas Strip hotel and casino offers multiple dining options and elegant rooms with marble en suite bathrooms. The richly-decorated rooms of the Bellagio are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and electronic drapes. Soft bathrobes, a minibar and an iPod docking station are included.
Caesars Palace, 4 Star
Stunning Spa & Rooms
This luxury hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip features celebrity-owned restaurants, The Forum Shops, an upscale spa and 7 swimming pools. All guest rooms offer a flat-screen cable TV. Caesars Palace rooms include an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. Room service is offered 24 hours a day.
Marriotts Grand, 4 Star
Great Deals & Location
Situated 15 minutes’ walk from the Las Vegas Strip, this non-gaming and non-smoking hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi for all devices. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool. Free valet parking is offered to guests of the hotel. A flat-screen TV, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator are standard in each modern rooms
Platinum Hotel 4 Star
One block from the Las Vegas Strip, Platinum Hotel and Spa offers indoor and outdoor heated pools and is featured as a non-smoking, non-gaming facility. Suites feature a full kitchen, and a private balcony. The spacious guest suites provide a seating area with a sofa bed and 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.
Video Of Life is Beautiful Festival
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Las Vegas
Las Vegas doesn’t have well-defined “gay neighborhoods” like some other cities might. However, there are areas and establishments that are known for being LGBTQ+ friendly and hosting a vibrant LGBTQ+ community.
The Strip | Close to the city attractions
- The Las Vegas Strip is home to the city’s world famous hotels and casinos. Stay in the heart of the action.
- Enjoy world class dining on your doorstep, state of the art shows and live performances.
- The Strip is a short drive from the gay bars in the downtown district and the Fruit Loop, home to the city’s busy gay bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in The Strip
Downtown Las Vegas
Offering a mix of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, restaurants, and clubs. Popular choice for LGBTQ+ travelers
Las Vegas: Pawn Stars
Go behind the scenes of the hit show “Pawn Stars” on this bus tour in Las Vegas. Visit featured locations and meet the stars.