From: Thursday, Sep 1st, 2022
To: Sunday, Sep 4th, 2022
Las Vegas Labor Day Weekend 2022
The Garden, one of the hottest gay venues in Las Vegas presents a classic Labor line up to celebrate the end of Summer.
Celebrate the Labor Day weekend in Sin City and go to Heaven! Yes, the Garden party is hosting the Heven White party on the Saturday of the Labor Day weekend along with several other signaure events
Las Vegas Labor Day Parties
- Thursday – It’s SUGAR POP.
- Friday – Get ready to show off your kinky side, its FORBIDDEN FRIDAYS, Fetish Edition.
- Saturday – The annual WHITE PARTY will take you to HEAVEN
- Sunday – JUNGLE Tea Dance
- The Garden is located in Downtown Las Vegas at 1017 S. 1st Street – Suite 180. The club is a fresh, new concept created by nightlife impresario, Eduardo Cordova. It is an intimate and chic LGBTQ lounge bar located in the Art District in Downtown Las Vegas. The Garden dives into an untapped market in the Las Vegas community championing craft cocktails, light bites and an indulgent ambiance.
- Circa Resort and Casino is just a 5 minute ride share to the Arts district and makes a great base for your stay in Las Vegas.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Las Vegas
Las Vegas has about 15 gay bars, many of them clustered together in a small quadrant along Paradise Road just north of the airport and south of the gay-popular Hard Rock Hotel – an area often dubbed the “Gay Quarter” or “Fruit Loop.”
Recommended Apartments in Las Vegas
Upper Penthouse offers 2 bedrooms 3 bathrooms features a balcony, a living room and a flat-screen TV. The air-conditioned accommodation is fitted with a kitchen. 24-hour front desk and Free WiFi
All of the modern suites come with a microwave, refrigerator, stove, coffee machine, and a dining area. A seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV with pay-per-view channels, and an iPod docking station.
All units come with a full kitchen that includes a refrigerator, dishwasher. A bathroom with a whirlpool bathtub and free toiletries. A living room with a fireplace & 2 42-inch flat-screen TVs. A washer and dryer
Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa, a private bathroom with hot tub and a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Video Of what you can expect at The Garden
The Garden Las Vegas
Recommended Hotels in Las Vegas
Las Vegas has some of the most amazing hotels in the world and it can be hard to pick a favourite. Here is our top 4, based on their proximity to the strip, their customer service and their gay-friendly credentials.
The Bellagio, 5 Star
This luxury Las Vegas Strip hotel and casino offers an upscale day spa, multiple dining options and elegant rooms with marble private bathrooms.
Caesars Palace, 4 Star
Stunning Spa & Rooms
This luxury hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip features celebrity-owned restaurants, The Forum Shops, an upscale spa and 7 swimming pools
Marriotts Grand, 4 Star
Great Deals & Location
Located 15 minutes’ walk from the Las Vegas Strip, this non-gaming and nonsmoking hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi
Platinum Hotel 4 Star
No Smoking – No gaming
One block from the Las Vegas Strip, Platinum Hotel and Spa features indoor and outdoor pools and stands out as a non-smoking, non-gaming facility