From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Las Vegas Labor Day Weekend 2023
Celebrate the Labor Day weekend in Sin City and go to Heaven with an epic weekend of pool parties, bar crawls and circuit nights.
- Visiting for Las Vegas Pride? Enjoy a boutique hotel experience at The NoMad, rated “Excellent” by guests with stylish designer rooms, beautiful outdoor pool and relaxed atmosphere.
Vegas Labor Day Gay Pool Parties
- Saturday 2nd September – ELEVATE – the Pride pool party at The Sahara Hotel Las Vegas, from 11 pm.
- Sunday 3rd September – TEMPTATION – the most famous Sunday Funday pool party in the USA at the Luxor Hotel & Casino. The Labor day party is the final pool party of the season.
Catch a Gay Vegas Show
- Drag Brunch at Senor Frogs – Friday and Saturday – Voss Events presents the ultimate drag brunch escape at Treasure Island. Hosted by India Ferrah from “RuPaul’s Drag Race” together with a constantly changing lineup of stars.
- Drag Race live at the Flamingo resort – Immersive production bringing together past Drag Race winners and fan favorites to shake, shimmy, and death drop their way into your hearts all over again live and in-person.
Las Vegas Labor Day Parties
- Thursday – It’s SUGAR POP.
- Friday – Get ready to show off your kinky side, its FORBIDDEN FRIDAYS, Fetish Edition.
- Saturday – The annual WHITE PARTY will take you to HEAVEN
- Sunday – JUNGLE Tea Dance
- The Garden is located in Downtown Las Vegas at 1017 S. 1st Street – Suite 180. The club is a fresh, new concept created by nightlife impresario, Eduardo Cordova. It is an intimate and chic LGBTQ lounge bar located in the Art District in Downtown Las Vegas. The Garden dives into an untapped market in the Las Vegas community championing craft cocktails, light bites and an indulgent ambiance.
- Circa Resort and Casino is just a 5 minute ride share to the Arts district and makes a great base for your stay in Las Vegas.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Las Vegas
Las Vegas has about 15 gay bars, many of them clustered together in a small quadrant along Paradise Road just north of the airport and south of the gay-popular Hard Rock Hotel – an area often dubbed the “Gay Quarter” or “Fruit Loop.”
Recommended Hotels in Las Vegas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Las Vegas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants and fun
The Bellagio, 5 Star
Set behind the famous Fountains of Bellagio, this luxury Las Vegas Strip hotel and casino offers multiple dining options and elegant rooms with marble en suite bathrooms. The richly-decorated rooms of the Bellagio are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and electronic drapes. Soft bathrobes, a minibar and an iPod docking station are included.
Caesars Palace, 4 Star
Stunning Spa & Rooms
This luxury hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip features celebrity-owned restaurants, The Forum Shops, an upscale spa and 7 swimming pools. All guest rooms offer a flat-screen cable TV. Caesars Palace rooms include an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. Room service is offered 24 hours a day.
Marriotts Grand, 4 Star
Great Deals & Location
Situated 15 minutes’ walk from the Las Vegas Strip, this non-gaming and non-smoking hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi for all devices. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool. Free valet parking is offered to guests of the hotel. A flat-screen TV, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator are standard in each modern rooms
Platinum Hotel 4 Star
One block from the Las Vegas Strip, Platinum Hotel and Spa offers indoor and outdoor heated pools and is featured as a non-smoking, non-gaming facility. Suites feature a full kitchen, and a private balcony. The spacious guest suites provide a seating area with a sofa bed and 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.
Video Of what you can expect at The Garden
The Garden Las Vegas
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Las Vegas
Las Vegas doesn’t have well-defined “gay neighborhoods” like some other cities might. However, there are areas and establishments that are known for being LGBTQ+ friendly and hosting a vibrant LGBTQ+ community.
The Strip | Close to the city attractions
- The Las Vegas Strip is home to the city’s world famous hotels and casinos. Stay in the heart of the action.
- Enjoy world class dining on your doorstep, state of the art shows and live performances.
- The Strip is a short drive from the gay bars in the downtown district and the Fruit Loop, home to the city’s busy gay bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in The Strip
Downtown Las Vegas
Offering a mix of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, restaurants, and clubs. Popular choice for LGBTQ+ travelers
Las Vegas: Pawn Stars
Go behind the scenes of the hit show “Pawn Stars” on this bus tour in Las Vegas. Visit featured locations and meet the stars.