From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Ice Cream Pool Party Maspalomas Summer Pride 2024
The Ice Cream Pool party is the best way to celebrate the end of Maspalomas Pride Week with an all-day, afternoon and evening by the beautiful pool at the Seven Hotel & Wellness, Maspalomas.
- Visiting for Maspalomas Pride? Stay close to the Yumbo. Check out the latest hotel offers.
The Pool Party
- After the resounding success of past editions, the best Pool Party in Maspalomas returns. Enjoy an afternoon with friends with the best atmosphere thanks to a fun team of gogos and the music of resident DJs.
- The last two editions were sold out. It is one of the most popular Pride Pool parties, and there are many! Ice Cream Pool Party Maspalomas runs from 1 pm to 8 pm.
- Awaiting lineup.
- The event is an official Maspalomas Summer Pride party.
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
- The party takes place at the Seven Hotel & Wellness. Matkatala Tour Operator Street, 2, 35100, is just a 5-minute taxi away and is the perfect venue for an afternoon of poolside fun in the Sun. Seven Hotel is surrounded by fantastic tropical, green and fresh gardens.
- This venue sells out during Maspalomas Pride. The Kumara Serenoa By Lopesan Hotels and the Bungalows Cordial Green Golf are all just a short walk away and offer great pools and an 8+ rating by guests.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas
The following hotels are close to the Yumbo and the main pride celebrations and a short ride to the host hotel/party.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.