From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Hydrate Reloaded Chicago 2022
Hydrate Reloaded Chicago is back, locked and reloaded for Market Days 2021.
Chicago’s most popular gay club brings the hottest DJs from around the world to Chicago for a party to remember.
Hydrade Reloaded Chicago, Market Days Line Up
- Friday Night – Kicks off with International DJ Alex Acosta at 10pm until 4am! Check out our out door stage from 5p-10p before featuring the Hydrate Debut of DJ Marti Frieson and Chicago favorite Cindel.
- Saturday Night – DJ Danny Verde takes over the dance floor from 10pm all the way until 5am! Check out our outdoor stage from 12pm-10pm featuring DJ Laura B, the Hydrate Drag Revue, and International DJ’s Alexander and Alex Acosta.
- Sunday Night – DJ’s Ethan Cole, Janky, and Ed Wood take over the decks to bring you a special triple threat edition of House Collective from 10pm-4am! Check out our outdoor stage from 12p-10p featuring DJ Laura B, the Hydrate Drag Revue, and International DJ’s Deanne, Joe Pacheco, and Nina Flowers!
- Hydrate Nightclub is Chicago’s premiere destination for shows, music, dancing, and the best late-night party in the city! Hydrate opened for Pride Weekend in 2003, and quickly developed a national and international reputation for bringing the best DJ’s to Chicago and for its powerful sound and light experience.
- The club is at the heart of Market Day’s located on 3458 N Halsted St, Chicago. Best Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace Hotel is just a 5 minute walk to the club and offers charming rooms, great breakfast and the perfect location to enjoy the best of Boystown.
- Hydrate is open nightly till 4AM and 5AM on Saturdays.
Market Day’s is one of the largest gay outdoor events in the USA and one of Chicago’s biggest parties, attracting thousands of guys over 3 days.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Chicago
The area in Chicago with the most gay bars is Boys town offering over 20 bar, we have chosen hotels close to this area that have good revues on bookings.
Recommended Apartments in Chicago
This lovely 3-bedroom apartment is professionally designed with modern furniture, a spacious living room, a fully furnished kitchen and bathroom. Your ideal accommodation for a perfect getaway.
This vintage modern décor 2-bedroom apartment Offers a living room with flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and 1 bathroom with a shower. Located in middle of all the excitement of Boystown
Luxury apartment offering a living room with flat screen TV, a fitted with a kitchen with a washing machine 1 bedroom with double bed and 1 bathroom with shower, this apartment features free WiFi.
This modern apartment is fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen, a living room with a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Boasting free WiFi. Everything you need to enjoy your stay
Recommended Hotels in Chicago
The main gay village in Chicago is the world famous “Boystown”, one of the most most vibrant LGBT communities in the world. As well as offering the essential gay bars and clubbing experience, it also boasts great restaurants, quirky shops and a friendly vibe. Boystown is conveniently accessible by way of the Brown or Red Line, bus or a quick drive up Lake Shore Drive. We have selected gay-friendly hotels within easy walking distance of the village.
The Peninsula Chicago
5 Star, Luxury
Located along the Magnificent Mile, this Chicago hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from the Museum of Contemporary Art. The hotel offers a full-service Asian-inspired spa, & spacious luxury guest rooms with city views.
The Silversmith Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the centre of the Loop, near Chicago’s theater and the financial district, this hotel is close to dining, shopping, and many major attractions. Spacious rooms include cable TV and free WiFi.
Gray Hotel Chicago
4 Star, Great Value
Just blocks away from Michigan Avenue’s Magnificent Mile, this boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown Chicago and offers a rooftop bar, and contemporary-styled guest rooms with free WiFi.
4 Star, Location
This property is 5 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Chicago city centre, this luxury boutique hotel boasts an on-site restaurant & free WiFi. Shopping & dining on Michigan Avenue is 2 minutes away.