From: Friday, Oct 29th, 2021
To: Sunday, Oct 31st, 2021
HNO Circuit Party New Orleans 2021
HNO New Orleans is one of the most celebrated gay party weekends of the year while also being one of the longest-running and most respected fundraising circuit events in the country. Join everyone in NOLA for an incredible weekend of love, fun, friends and giving back!
The weekend of events include the famous Lazarus Ball, the main costume party on Saturday night and a Sunday brunch and French Quarter second line parade. This weekend of fun was originally started as a dinner party given by a few people to honor their friends and loved ones who had died from AIDS and has become the single largest cumulative donor to Project Lazarus since the agency’s inception.
Halloween is one of the busiest weekends in New Orleans with beautiful weather and an amazing atmosphere, so book our hotel early. Stay in the French Quarter close to all of the action.
HNO Circuit Party New Orleans Schedule
This year the theme of the event is “ARCADE”, so plan your costumes accordingly! The Glo night on Saturday promises to be a colorful affair.
Friday – Press Start
- The Lazarus Ball, The Mardi Gras Museum of Costumes and Culture
- cocktail Attire, Silent Auction, Food and Entertainment
Saturday – Level Up
- A NNO Glo Event, The Howlin’ Wolf
- Dance Party, Costume Contest, Host/VIP Lounge – Music by DJ Joe Gautheraux
Sunday – Game Over
- A Tea Cruse and Second Line
- City of New Orleans Riverboat, Tea Dance Party, Host/VIP Lounge followed by Second Line (at the parade) Music by DJ Will Lowe
- The Mardi Gras Museum of Costumes and Culture is on 1010 Conti St, New Orleans, and is the perfect setting for the a fabulous opening ball, located a block from Bourbon Street in the French Quarter.Guests will be surrounded by the spectacular costumes from Mardi Gras.
- The Howlin’ Wolf has been a New Orleans institution since 1988. Named after the legendary bluesman Chester Burnett, New Orleans was introduced to the Howlin’ Wolf in 1988, when it opened up in Fat City. After outgrowing its’ space in a cotton warehouse, the venue relocated to what was previously the New Orleans Music Hall, in the Warehouse District. The bar is as unique as you will find anywhere, made from hand carved mahogany; it was taken from Al Capone’s hotel The Lexington during demolition in the 80’s.
- Experience a spirit of adventure on the newest vessel to the French Quarter riverfront, The City of New Orleans Riverboat see captivating views of the French Quarter fade into the distance as the joyful tunes of jazz carries you down the river. Stroll the multiple decks, explore the beautiful refinished interiors and savor the leisurely two-hour cruise that will give you panoramic views of the Mississippi River and the many unique sites along her banks
The beat place to stay is in the French quarter, which is where you will find most of the gay bars and clubs,
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of New Orleans
If you want to be close to all of New Orleans famous attractions, including the top gay-nightlife options in the city, the French Quarter remains the hub of where to stay, with dozens of hotels of all types and grades.. Adjacent to the Quarter and just downriver, you’ll find a number of gay-friendly smaller properties in historic and trendy Faubourg Marigny, which is also home to several gay-popular restaurants and bars.
Recommended Apartments in New Orleans
1, 2, & 3 Bedrooms
All units here are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a living room with a sofa bed, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
Featuring accommodation with free WiFi, air conditioning and flat-screen TV, Bourbon Place I Sextant is situated 500 m from Bourbon Street and 700 m from St Louis Cemetery No 1. metered parking and a garage parking close to the property.
1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
All units feature a cable flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. Units include a seating and/or dining area. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, Every unit comes with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries, & a washing machine
1, 2 & 3 Bedroom
This air-conditioned apartment features free WiFi, the kitchen features a dishwasher, a living room with a flat-screen TV with streaming TV options and local channels are available. Other facilities at this two-bedroom apartment include a fitness centre.
Video Of Halloween New Orleans HNO party
Halloween New Orleans – benefiting Project Lazarus
Recommended Hotels in New Orleans
The gay bars and clubs are centred around the French Quarter, so we suggest you try and find a hotel in this district. The area has many boutique hotels offering a traditional Louisiana welcome.
The Roosevelt Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans features an outdoor pool and a 2,300 square-foot gym. The elegant hotel features The Rooftop Bar, a full-service spa and rooms with a 42-inch flat-screen TV. WiFi is available at a costs
Omni Royal, 4 Star
Sophisticated & Stylish
Located on the most fashionable corner, St. Louis at Royal, the hotel has received the 4-diamond luxury award for the past 27 years. Whether you’re visiting New Orleans for work or play this hotel is truly the place to see and be seen.
Royal Sonesta, 4 Star
Right on Bourbon Street
Located in the historic French Quarter on Bourbon Street, Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans offers accommodation with an outdoor pool, multiple bars, and a jazz club. The hotel is decorated with modern art.
French Market Inn
3 Star Central Location
Situated in the French Quarter, this New Orleans hotel was built in the 1800s and provides simple rooms with Air-conditioning, desk cable TV & coffee facilities. Guests are a 5-minute walk from Jackson Square.