From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Glitter’s Circuit Party Halloween Montreal 2024
Glitter Productions presents their annual themed event, a spectacular spooky party celebrating Halloween in Montreal.
- Stay in the Hyatt Place Montreal Downtown close to the city’s gay bars and clubs and take a short ride to the club. The hotel has spacious rooms, a beautiful indoor pool and a well-equipped gym.
- Awaiting date, theme and lineup for the 2024 edition.
- Enjoy a fantastic light and sound spectacular with the hottest dancers at Montreal’s most fabulous and glitter-full Halloween event.
- Dance to the captivating rhythms of guest DJs who will transport us into a devilish trance. But beware, because sin is at the rendezvous. You are encouraged to leave your inhibitions aside and indulge in this decadent atmosphere.
- Featuring guest Djs, special performances and a unique theme each year.
- For a unique Montreal experience, stay at “Le Mount Stephen” with a 9+ rating featuring luxurious decor and 5-star service, it won’t disappoint.
- Glitter’s “Unholy” takes over Newspeak an avant-Garde Electronic Music in a Dark and Intimate Nightclub environment!
- Located in the heart of Quartier des Spectacles, the club looks like a speakeasy straight out of the prohibition era, but with a futuristic twist that creates an exciting vibe.
- The club is just a short walk away from the gay bars and clubs in The Gay Village along St.Catherine Street.
Recommended Hotels in Montreal
The following hotels are close to all of the city’s to attractions and a short ride to Montreal’s gay village:
Gay Map of Montreal
Montreal has one of the largest gay villages in the world. Trendy bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs lined from St-Hubert Street to De Lorimier Street on Saint Catherine Street, and between Sherbrooke Street and René Lévesque Boulevard on Amherst Street, a distance of nearly two kilometres,
Recommended Hotels in Montreal By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Montreal that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ideally situated in the historic Golden Square Mile of downtown Montreal, the hotel’s unrivaled location offers exceptional service and contemporary sophistication. Explore the area surrounding the Sofitel Montreal and you will find some of the area’s top attractions. Art galleries, museums, luxury shopping centers and a vibrant nightlife are only steps away from the hotel’s front doors.
Hôtel Le Cantlie Suites
4 Star, Readers Choice
Adjacent to McGill University and located in the city centre, Hotel Le Cantlie Suites offers WiFi access and a rooftop swimming pool. Guestrooms at the Hotel Le Cantlie Suites are spacious and feature European-style kitchens with a microwave and refrigerator. Guests at the Hotel Le Cantlie can work out in the gym. The hotel also offers concierge services with information on area attractions
Le St-Martin Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier is located above Montreal’s Underground City. An outdoor pool, located above the restaurant, is available along with free WiFi in the guest rooms. While staying at Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier, each room also provides a 55-inch flat-screen cable TV. A minibar is in the rooms.
Hotel Zero 1
3 Star, Location
This modern hotel features an outdoor terrace offering panoramic views of downtown Montréal’s Quartier des Spectacles. A kitchenette is featured in all guest rooms. All the soundproofed rooms at Hotel Zero 1 have a flat-screen cable TV. Guests will find an iPod docking station and free WiFi. Rooms with separate seating areas are available, and all rooms have a view
Video Montreal’s Gay Village
Montreal is home to one of the largest gay neighbourhoods in the world
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Montreal
From its iconic Gay Village—a symbol of community and celebration—to its myriad of queer events, inclusive bars, and welcoming neighbourhoods, the city masterfully blends its rich cultural heritage with a progressive and accepting vibe.
The Gay Village | Saint Catherine Street
- Stretching along Saint Catherine Street East, Montreal’s Gay Village (often simply “The Village”) is a vibrant and welcoming hub of LGBTQ+ culture and life.
- The Village is known for its summer pedestrian-only zone, where countless colourful balls create a rainbow canopy overhead, and the Beaudry Metro Station with its iconic rainbow pillars.
- Saint Catherine Street hosts street parties throughout the Summer, especially during the Montreal Pride celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the Montreal.
Vieux-Montréal is a historic centre with cobblestone streets, grand plazas, and centuries-old architecture.
Centre-Ville with high-rises, shopping malls, restaurants, museums & the shops of the underground city.