From: Saturday, September 30, 2023
To: Saturday, September 30, 2023
Furball Philadelphia 2023
Joe Fiore’s Furball returns to Philly for the ultimate underwear night.
- Are you visiting Philly? Stay in the heart of the city at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco with a rooftop lounge overlooking the Liberty Bell.
- Prepare to party this September as Furball, the USA’s most famous Underwear Party, returns for the Fall season in Philly.
- The party features guest DJ Leo Blanco (Madrid), taking over The Loft at WOW Philly.
- The event runs from 9 pm until late. Dance with the fittest, furriest bears and mix and mingle with the beefy Furball GoGos.
- Dress code Jocks, Underwear and Harnesses.
- With performances by sexy, hot guest dancers.
- For a unique experience, stay in the Old City district at the Lokal Hotel just a 10-minute drive from the party and the gay bars, rated “Wonderful” bu guests with apartment amenities, period features and unique decor.
- Warehouse on Watts – The Loft – Located on 923 N Watts Street in the heart of the city, a block from the Broad Street Line’s Girard Ave. station.
- A stunning events venue located in the heart of Philadelphia with multiple spaces mixing industrial chic with nightclub glamour.
- The venue features high ceilings, exposed brick walls, and large windows, providing an unforgettable ambience.
- WOW is a 13-minute drive from The Gaybourhood, home to the city’s famous gay scene, bars and restaurants.
- Stay close to Rittenhouse Square and Midtown Village, home to the city’s busy gay nightlife district.
Recommended Hotels in Philly
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Philadelphia
The Philadelphia Gay District or “Gayborhood”: The tiny Gay District is anchored by the tiny Colonial alley Camac Street (pronounced cuh-mack) and the quaint blocks near it, between Walnut and Pine streets
booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Philadelphia By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Philadelphia that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Luxury
The spacious rooms at Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia are decorated with warm colours and large windows facing the Business District. The marble bathrooms have a separate bathtub and shower. Guests can use the complimentary luxury soap and shampoo products.
The Bellevue Hotel
4 Star – Location
On Avenue of the Arts, The Bellevue Hotel, offers accommodations housed in a historic building. The rooms and suites at The Bellevue Hotel, in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt come equipped with Hyatt Grand Beds. Onsite shops include Tiffany & Co., Nicole Miller and Williams Sonoma.
4 Star – Great Amenities
Boasting a fitness centre & rooftop restaurant & bar, the hotel is close to several noted attractions, around a 14-minute walk from Mutter Museum & around 1.5 km from National Liberty Museum. Free WiFi. Rooms features a microwave, refrigerator & coffee maker
3 Star – Perfect Location
The Alexander Inn is adorned with stained glass windows, detailed oak wood mouldings, marble tile floor patterns and framed artwork All rooms come with private bathrooms, in-room safes and views of the city. Some rooms at the Alexander Inn also have bay windows and seating areas.