From: Friday, November 10, 2023
To: Saturday, November 11, 2023
Forever Tel Aviv Circuit Night 2023
Forever TLV is one of the city’s most prominent gay parties and its most famous international export within the gay community.
- Stay in the heart of Tel Aviv, close to the city’s constantly changing gay scene at the Backstage Atlas Boutique Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, located in a restored theatre with impeccably decorated rooms and delicious breakfasts.
- Next Edition – November 10th-11th, 2023.
- Forever Tel Aviv hosts a series of one-off, one-night parties during holiday weekends and special occasions.
- The party takes over Haoman 17, the city’s most famous club bringing together the biggest DJs from the international circuit scene.
- Each Forever Tel Aviv party has a unique theme with stunning light and sound, sexy GoGo Dancers and surprise performances.
- Stay just steps from the beach and close to all the city’s top attractions at the “Superb” rated Artist Atlas Boutique Hotel, highly-rated for its breakfasts, location and cleanliness.
Schedule of Parties – 2023
- All events are at Haoman 17, unless otherwise stated:
- November 10th-11th
- December 9th-10th
Tel Aviv Pride Edition – 2024
- June 5th to 9th, 2024 – Forever Pride Tel Aviv
- Haoman 17 – This club stands out due to its advanced lighting and audio equipment, massive arena space and innovative design.
- The club is spread over four huge complexes, including two dance floors.
- It’s the home base of leading Tel Aviv club scene parties and the biggest gay events.
- Haoman 17 is a 20-minute drive from the gay bars along Sheinkin Street.
Other Forever Events
- Forever Tel Aviv also hosts the international Tel Aviv Pride Festival in June.
- The party also hosts regular events in Barcelona and Paris.
Recommended Hotels in Tel Aviv
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Tel Aviv
We have only put the real gay bars into the map as the gay one nighters in the straight bars and clubs change so often, it is better for you to pick up a local gay guide from one of the bars we have listed. We have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner.
Recommended Hotels in Tel Aviv By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Tel Aviv that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Carlton Tel Aviv
5 Star, Luxury
Set directly on Tel Aviv’s Marina, Hotel Carlton features a rooftop terrace with pool and views of the sea. Rooms have a private balcony, overlooking the sea or the city. The Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel’s buffet breakfast features a variety of food, including champagne. All dining areas offer views of the sea and the harbour. Friendly staff can organise transfer services on request.
Royal Beach Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
Royal Beach Hotel is located on the Boardwalk, between Hayarkon and Herbert Samuel Street. This modern and luxurious hotel offers an outdoor pool, an à-la-carte restaurant and bar, a Spa and Wellness Area, an Executive Lounge and a fitness centre. Wi-Fi. All rooms offer top quality furniture. Luxurious bathroom with free toiletries, a work area, an LCD TV, a minibar & seating area.
Hilton Tel Aviv
5 Star, Location
Set within the Independence Park and providing direct access to Hilton Beach and Tel Aviv promenade, the Hilton Tel Aviv features a large outdoor salt water pool, 5 kosher restaurants and a spa. Its spacious air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private balcony with sea view. Marble bathroom comes with Ahava amenities and lavish bathrobes.
Beach House Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Offering a spa and hot tub, Beach House Tel-Aviv a member of Brown Hotels is located in Tel Aviv, 100 m from the seafront. It has a Kosher café-restaurant, free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms and suites. Accommodation comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels. Some have terraces with Mediterranean or city views. Free bikes are provided.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv is widely regarded as one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly cities in the world. The city’s progressive attitudes, vibrant nightlife, and beautiful beaches have made it a popular destination for LGBTQ+ travelers.
Shenkin Street | The heart of the gay area
- Shenkin Street is one of the most vibrant and popular streets in Tel Aviv, known for its unique character.
- Often referred to as Tel Aviv’s “hipster” street due to its trendy and alternative vibe. The street is lined with a wide variety of boutiques, fashion stores, and concept shops.
- Dotted with cozy cafes, coffee shops, bars and eateries where you can enjoy a leisurely meal or a cup of coffee. Many of these establishments have a creative and artsy atmosphere.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Shenkin Street
This iconic boulevard is known for its lively atmosphere, cafes, & pedestrian-friendly spaces. It’s a popular meeting place
Hilton Beach is often referred to as one of the city’s most popular gay-friendly beach. It is situated near the Hilton Hotel