Where to stay close to all the gay bars.
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
Paris in the late Spring and the bears are out of hibernation 2024
Paris hosts the International Bear Pride each year attracting thousands of bears, admirers and chasers from all over Europe and beyond to the French capital. Two of the highlights of the event include the Bear Picnic and the Bear Cruise on the Seine.
- Visiting for Paris Bear Pride? The city is very busy in May, so book your hotel early. Stay in Le Marais, close to all the popular gay bars and parties during the bear pride weekend.
- The weekend is packed full of activities including a cruising party, a series of dinners, the election of Mr Bear Pride.
- 14 different cities from around France host regional finals.
- The winner is crowned Mr Bear France during the week long event.
- Awaiting full program for the 2024 edition.
- Stay at the Jules & Jim Hotel, located in a former 18th century precious metals factory with designer rooms and romantic views over the city’s rooftops.
The Bear Cruise
- Awaiting dates – Prepare for “la croisière des Ours 2024” for a trip on the River Seine. The boat departs at 4pm and returns at 6pm and includes dancing and a delicious gourmet feast on board.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance in Bears Den of via the official website.
- The boat departs from Quai Henri IV, 75004 Paris, France, a 12 minute taxi or 20 min metro from Le Marais, the gay district in Paris.
Where to stay in Paris during Bear Pride?
The following Paris hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s gay bars and top attractions:
Where to stay close to all the gay bars.
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Of Fierte Ours Paris
Highlights of the Bear Dinner Cruise on the Seine during the International Bear Pride in Paris.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.