From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Enjoy Party Lisbon 2023
Enjoy Party is one of Lisbon’s top party promoters and brings different editions throughout the year featuring international guest DJs, gogo dancers and live performances.
- Are you visiting Lisbon? Stay in the Principe Real district, home to the best gay bars in the city. Stay at the charming Alegria Boutique Hotel, with spacious rooms and a great location.
- Awaiting dates for the next edition.
- Enjoy hosts some of the biggest circuit parties in Lisbon, taking over some of the city’s top venues.
- Organisers bring some of the hottest names from the international circuit scene and some of the world’s most famous circuit brands to Lisbon.
- Each party is unique, with a different theme and vibe, sexy dancers, amazing locations and a fun and welcoming atmosphere.
- Party takes place at Mome Club from midnight until 6am.
- MOME Club, Lisbon on Av 24 de Julho, 68, in the Santos district.
- Mome is spread across three distinct areas, each with their own setting and vibe: a restaurant on the second floor; a bar on the first floor; and a nightclub on the ground floor.
- The club is an 9-minute drive from the gay bars in the Principe Real barrio.
Recommended hotels in Lisbon
The following hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and gay bars
Recommended Hotels in Lisbon By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Lisbon that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
EPIC SANA Marquês
5 Star, Readers Choice
This 5-star property offers spacious suites and rooms that have bathrooms with a bathtub and shower. Suites include a living room with a workstation. Facilities include LCD TV with cable channels, minibar, and luxury and well-being amenities. Free WiFi, a fitness centre, concierge service and a 24-hour front desk. A heated infinity pool at the top of the building
Lisboa Carmo Hotel
4 Star, Homely
Located in the heart of the city, Lisboa Carmo Hotel features luxury rooms with contemporary décor. The upper floors of the hotel offer views of the Tagus River. The popular Bairro Alto district is a 3 minutes’ walk away. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, minibar and a private bathroom with free toiletries.
HF Fenix Garden
3 Star, Great Value
The stylish Hotel Fenix Garden is situated on the Marquês de Pombal Square in the centre of Lisbon. Eduardo VII Park and Marques Pombal Metro Station are just steps away, while the high-end shops and boutiques of Avenida da Liberdade are at a short walk. Offering bright accommodation with air-conditioned room offers free WiFi, a work desk, cable TV
The Late Birds Lisbon
4 Star, Gay Resort
Located in Bairro Alto, in the heart of Lisbon Historical center, The Late Birds Lisbon – Gay Men’s Guesthouse offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a sun deck and a lounge bar. Each air-conditioned room at The Late Birds Lisbon includes a computer, a cable channel TV, free WiFi access and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Lisbon
Lisbon is generally considered to be an open and LGBTQ+ friendly city. The LGBTQ+ community in Lisbon has a visible presence, and there are several neighborhoods, events, and venues that cater to and celebrate the community.
Principe Real | In the heart of gay Lisbon
- Príncipe Real is often considered one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly neighborhoods in Lisbon.
- It has a reputation for being inclusive and welcoming to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Many LGBTQ+-oriented businesses, including bars, cafes, and shops, can be found here.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Principe Real
Bairro Alto is a popular nightlife district with a variety of bars and clubs, it’s known for its vibrant atmosphere.
Baixa is the historic downtown area of Lisbon, noted for its grand plazas, elegant squares, and wide boulevards.