From: Thursday, December 7, 2023
To: Sunday, December 10, 2023
DILF Weekend Gran Canaria 2023
DILF UK, the leading party promoter for sexy bears, scruffy otters and lovers, takes over Maspalomas for a unique DILF Weekend in December.
- Stay close to the parties and the beaches of Maspalomas at the Barceló Margaritas, with a beautiful outdoor pool, spacious rooms and highly-rated breakfasts.
The Party – DILF Winter Weekend Edition
- Dec 7th to 10th 2024 – ( part of a long bank holiday weekend in Spain).
- DILF Gran Canaria is a joint production between Maspalomas Bear Carnival and several popular bars and clubs.
- The complete program is yet to be announced. Parties include the Dilf Dirty Disco Ball, Bar Socials, a pool party and Boat Cruises.
- Partner venues include Bunker Club and Basement Studios. Late-night events run from 11 pm to 6 am.
- Dance with the hottest bears from Europe and Beyond and enjoy epic parties with international Bear DJs, sexy beefy bear gogos and hot models from partner brands Fetish Daddy and Dark Room.
- Upgrade your Gran Canaria stay at the Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras, less than 1 km from Maspalomas Beach, with a “Superb” rating, epic pool, stunning views and high-end amenities.
- Awaiting dates for the 2024 edition – DILF also hosts a Summer Weekend edition, the first of which was held in July 2023.
- Basement Studios – Hosts of popular pool parties with a cruisy vibe.
- Bunker – Gay Cruise bar spread across multiple floors with cabins, slings, roof terrace
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.