From: Saturday, Oct 30th, 2021
To: Monday, Nov 1st, 2021
DILF Glasgow Halloween Edition
Get ready for one of the hottest parties on the Glasgow Scene as DILF returns with a night of great music and a proud party vibe.
DILF® hosts regular banging house music fetish dance parties in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester + elsewhere in the UK/EU : *aimed at men *Proudly trans friendly DILF® was founded in Glasgow, Scotland, UK in 2014. DILF® is a social gathering for like minded people where all ages, shapes, sizes are welcomed and dress codes from casual to fetishes are encouraged. Held in various locations across the UK and EU
- DILF Glasgow takes place The Poetry Club -100 Eastvale Place, G3 8QD.
- The party features FOUR WITCHING HOURS of big beat, vocal house, and tech house from DJ EDDY MURF to get you on your feet and your blood pumping!
- HORRIFIC special live show from So You Think You Can Drag 2021’s GEEZAH GOBBLE! Dads. Lads. Bears. Cubs. Leathermen. Rubbermen + more go bump in the night! Dress up for Halloween or come as you are. Leather, Rubber, Kink, Jocks, Underwear, Sports Kit +more encouraged.
- Leathermen, Rubbermen, Dads, Lads, Bears, Cubs, Jocks, Pups +more.
- The Party kicks off at 11pm and continues to 3am.
- SWG3 (Studio Warehouse Glasgow) is a multi-disciplinary arts space in the west end of Glasnost and is transformed into one amazing party venue by the DILF team for each event. The venue is a 14 minute drive from Merchant City, Glasgow’s popular gay district. The Merchant City district is the heart of Glasgow’s gay action, with the Pink Triangle boasting some of the most fun gay hangouts in the city.
- The Poetry Club is a hub for art, music, performance, spoken word and billows of smoke. It is situated on the ground floor of the building and links the main building to the end railway arch.
- Stay in the Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel in Glasgow City Centre with spacious rooms and great spa facilities.
- The Glasgow LGBTQI+ scene is welcoming and vibrant, with pubs, clubs and cafes dotted around the revitalized Merchant City district. The majority of gay venues are on and around Virginia Street.
- With an alternative ambiance and crowd, Speakeasy hosts quirky events including trash pop night ‘The Trophy Room’, while there are also romantic private boots to book. The Riding Room entertains gay trendsetters with burlesque, magic and live sets, while Scotland’s oldest gay bar The Waterloo Bar is traditional and unpretentious. Attracting a mixed, lesbian and gay crowd, Katie’s Bar is a popular venue with DJs, drag and quizzes.
- Stay at the CitizenM Glasgow, located a short walk from the city’s LGBTQI+ district,a hip hotel that scores style points with iconic Vitra furniture in the lobby and Frette linen on the king size beds.
- Just a short walk from the gay scene, four-star Radisson Blu Hotel Glasgow is cool and contemporary. It is home to modern eatery Grahamston Kitchen & Bar, which offers delicious dishes made with locally sourced ingredients. Other facilities include a stylish bar, a 15-metre swimming pool, sauna and gym, and 247 rooms and suites in a choice of design styles.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Glasgow
Recommended Apartments in Glasgow
1, 2 Bedrooms
All apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and washer/dryer. There is a lounge area in each apartment, containing a flat-screen TV. In the bedroom, guests will find en-suite facilities and an iron and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.
The Spires Glasgow
1, 2, 3 Bedrooms
Heart of Glasgow city centre, The Spires Glasgow offer fully serviced, luxury suites. Central Station & the main shopping district are within easy walking distance. Awarded 5 Diamonds from the RAC, Suites have contemporary features including a home entertainment system
Stunning City Centre
Stunning City Centre Apartment in Glasgow offers accommodation with free WiFi 200 m from George Square. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, a TV, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bath or shower.
City Centre Location
Air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and balcony with free WiFi. The apartment features 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a shower.
Video Of Ravi’s gay guide to Glasgow
Gay Travel GLASGOW
Recommended Hotels in Glasgow
4 Star – Central Location
Offering air-conditioned rooms in the Glasgow City Centre district of Glasgow, the rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom, The accommodation features a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi throughout the property
Voco Grand Central
4 Star, Luxury
Located at Glasgow Central Station, the award-winning voco Grand Central Glasgow is an iconic hotel set within the shopping district. It boasts a fine restaurant, free WiFi stylish bedrooms all feature a flat-screen TV, a laptop safe, fragrant toiletries
Motel One Glasgow
3 Star – Great Amenities
Boasting an excellent location in Glasgow city centre, Motel One Glasgow is next to Central Train Station and is only a 9-minute walk from George Square. At the hotel, every room is fitted with a desk and a private bathroom with a shower
4 Star – Perfect Location
Found in an Edwardian building formerly home to the Anchor Line Shipping Company’s headquarters, this city centre aparthotel is inspired by a 1920s ocean liner. With original 1906 features, there are glazed tiles, terrazzo flooring, timber wall-panelling,