From: Sunday, October 1, 2023
To: Sunday, October 15, 2023
Welcome to the Curaçao Pride 2023
Curaçao Gay Pride is one of the most colorful events in the Caribbean and shines a light for gay people across the region. Note, the event moves from its historical September dates to October in 2023.
- Stay at the Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort close to all of the pride celebrations, and right by the beach so you can relax in between street parties and parades.
- If you always dreamed of partying on a Caribbean Island, sipping your cocktail under waving palm trees, enjoying the best DJ’s and dancing with the most beautiful boys and girls… this is your chance! with lots to do over this 4 day event.
- The pride festivities take place over 5 days from Wednesday to Sunday, filled with beach parties and activities with local and international artists.
- Highlights of the Curaçao Pride include the Pride Walk (the pride parade), the Pride Happy Hours and the White Party.
- Curaçao is known for being one of the most the gay friendly islands in the Caribbean. Read our insider guide to Gay Curacao for tips on where to stay and play on the island.
The Pride Walk/Parade
- Typically on the final Thursday, Awaiting confirmation – Gathering between 5 and 6 pm at Renaissance.
- The walk will commence at 6pm from Riffort over The Queen Emma Bridge towards Wilhelminaplein. On 7pm the official opening program will begin in Wilhelminaplein.
- As the main parade ends, people congregate at Wilhelmina Park to watch live performances on the main stage and dance until dawn to local and guest DJs.
- Check out the top hotels close to the parade. Stay at The Dolphin Suites , offering stylish rooms and suites in Willemstad, within walking distance of the famous Sea Aquarium Beach and the Curacao Sea-Aquarium.
The Rainbow XL Lounge Party
- Friday – Harley’s Bar & Lounge @ Huize Batavia, Your newest go-to place for cocktails, shisha and the best vibes and a special pride celebration. From 6pm until 11pm.
The White Party
- Saturday – Island House Curacao presents the White Party with finger foods by signature local restaurants. Live performances by famous local band and international artists across several different party and lounge areas.
- Party runs from 8pm until 2am, dress code white, best dressed costume contest.
- Island House Curacao is a welcoming place for gay men from all over the world and their friends.
- For Tickets – WhatsApp: +(5999) 692-7091
NaviGAYtion Sea Parade
- Sunday – Enjoy a gay boat party aboard a beautiful catamaran, from downtown Willemstad along the coast of Curaçao to Fuik Beach and return. Boarding starts at noon and returns at 5 pm.
- For reservations – WhatsApp: +(5999) 692-7091
Trending Hotels in Curacao
Curacao is quite a large island. The following hotels are close to the gay and gay-friendly bars and restaurants and the pride celebrations:
Gay Map of Curaçao
Curaçao does not have a gayborhood as you would encounter in other major cities around the world. As part of the “Live and let Live!” mentality there are plenty of places to go and activities to do that are LGBT welcoming.You will find that quite a large number of the LGBT community are working in hospitality and they tend to make sure that you have a great time!
Recommended Hotels in Curaçao By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Curaçao that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Curacao Avila Beach
4 Star, Luxury
Curaçao Avila Hotel is situated on the beach. This hotel offers access to a variety of activities, a full-service spa and an array of dining and beverage options. Features an outdoor pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. Spend the day scuba diving or swimming with dolphins, then relax with a massage in the Cloud Nine Spa. After playing a game of golf relax on the beach.
Renaissance Wind Creek
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a private beach club & a Carnaval Casino, this resort is located in the center of the Dutch Caribbean. Offering a salt water infinity pool & a fresh water pool. WiFi is available in this Resort that holds of a Four Diamond Award. Guest rooms provide private balconies, coffee facilities and a fridge. 32-inch flat-screen TVs. Bathrooms include bathrobes & slippers.
Scuba Lodge & Suites
4 Star, Great Value
This oceanfront hotel offers scuba diving lessons, a dive gear shop and a private strip of artificial beach. Apartment units offer a full kitchen, a living room with a flat-screen cable TV and DVD player. The modern units offer multiple bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and a terrace with sea view. Laundry facilities are also included. An infinity pool and a garden pool are available to guests
4 Star, Location
BijBlauw is located over the seafront, 10 minutes’ walk from Willemstad’s Historic Centre. It features stunning sea views, a garden and a free WiFi throughout. The rooms offer wooden décor, air conditioning and cable TV. The bathrooms are private and come with shower. A variety of restaurants offering international cuisine and local food can be reached 5 minutes’ walk away.
Video Of Curaçao Pride
Curacao Pride 2015