From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Cox Party Sicily 2023
Are you ready for the Italian party of the Summer? Cox Milan goes to Sicily for a night of fun in Catania.
- Stay in style at the Palace Hotel Catania, a unique experience, rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms, a modern gym and perfect location close to all the city’s top attractions.
The Beach Party
- Cox, the leading gay circuit event in Italy, comes to the beautiful island of Sicily for one night only.
- CG Management takes over one of the most beautiful locations in Italy, Le Capannine, for a unique disco beach party, directly on the sea.
- Dance under the stars all night long with the hottest Italian stallions and an international jet-set who descend upon Sicily each Summer.
- With Special guest DJs Manuel Coby and resident DJ iWill, plus the sexy Cox GoGos and surprise performances.
- The party kicks off at 11 pm until 5 am.
- Cox Sicily takes place at Le Capannine, Viale Presidente Kennedy, 93 Catania
- Le Capannine the heart of the beachside of the Playa of Catania, with its unmistakable Caribbean Style.
- Located in Playa of Catania, the destination is the perfect venue for a Summer party with a bar, restaurant and private beach.
- The venue is a 20-minute drive from downtown Catania. Stay at the Liberty Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, located in an early 20th-century Art Nouveau villa in the heart of Catania.
Catania is one of the most beautiful Sicilian cities and is known worldwide for its Baroque buildings, a theatrical style of grandeur popular in 17th century Europe.The city has a beautiful seaside location at the foot of Mount Etna. It also has a reputation for welcoming gay visitors from around the world.
Catania is a city of coloured stone buildings shining brightly under the Mediterranean sun. The city is full of the sounds of Vespas zipping along narrow streets while Terrazzos brim with gay boys visiting for the Summer season, taking an aperitivo as well as enjoying the sights.
- Buio – Start your evening at Buio, a gay bar in the city centre with a mix of friendly locals and tourists.
- Nievski – Historic alternative bar in Catania. You can find it in the heart of the historic centre in Via Alessi. It is recognisable by the lots of people sitting at tables along a terrace of street staircases.
- Codice Rosso – Large cruising bar with Dark Room, Sling Room, Gloryholes, Cabins and Cinema.
- Discus Beach – When summer starts (from June to early September), this is the place to go! Discus Beach is the right place to dance under the stars, drink some cocktails and meet some Sicilian guy.
- Le Capannine – in Viale Kennedy, hosts pop-up gay parties on Friday nights where strobe lights from the two dance floors on the seafront mix up with the starry sky of La Playa.
- Industrie – Gay-Friendly Club, busy at weekends.
Saunas & Cruising
- Terme di Achille is a busy, clean sauna with Turkish baths, spa, and Finnish sauna.
- South Factory Club (SFC) – Complete with a huge whirlpool bath for the Italian orgy of your dreams and a busy sauna area.
Catania makes for an ideal base to explore the island of Sicily, just over two and a half hours from Palermo and 50 minutes from the famous gay beaches at Toramina and 30 minutes from the town of Acireale home to one of Italy’s most famous Carnivals.
- Not far from the city, at the Oasi del Simeto, on Simeto’s southern bank, there’s a clothing–optional golden sand beach still wild and left unknown to mass tourism.
- Near Taormina, you can enjoy the sun and meet new people on the Fondaco Parrino beach. The area was made famous by Oscar Wilde, a frequent visitor and Truman Capote.
- Marianelli, in the nature reserve of Vendicari, you will find a secluded beach, wild and unspoilt, sandwiched between almond, lemon trees and sand dunes.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Map of Catania
Recommended Hotels in Catania
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Catania that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Luxury House Hotel
Palazzo Marletta Luxury House Hotel is set at the heart of Catania, a few steps from Sant’Agata Cathedral and the famous Elephant Fountain. At the hotel, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Palazzo Marletta Luxury House Hotel also feature free WiFi. The units include a wardrobe.
4 Star, Great Value
An early 20th-century Art Nouveau villa in the heart of Catania, the Liberty Hotel offers luxurious rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Catania University, and 1.2 km from the Bellini Theatre. All rooms offer air conditioning and a TV. They are fitted with stylish furniture and include a mosaic marble bathroom.
Duomo Suites & Spa
4 Star, Location
Duomo Suites & Spa is set in the City Centre district in Catania. Guests can enjoy free WiFi and a bar. Each room at this hotel features independent air conditioning, a Smart TV and a private bathroom with shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a seating area.
3 Star, Readers Choice
Set just behind the Massimo Bellini Theatre and 500 m from the Duomo, Hotel Centrum is a friendly hotel right in the heart of the historic centre of Catania. All rooms come with air conditioning, a satellite TV, and internet access. A buffet breakfast is included in your room rate. A conference room, a reading room with a fireplace, and a TV lounge.