From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Closet Party Melbourne Midsumma Edition 2024
Closet celebrates Midsumma with an epic special edition that will blow your mind!
- Stay just a 5-minute drive from the party and close to Melbourne’s pride celebrations at the AC Hotel by Marriott Melbourne Southbank, rated “Fabulous” by guests, with spacious rooms, a modern gym and high-end amenities.
- Each year Closet hosts one of the most fun and unique parties during the Midsumma season, Melbourne’s annual pride celebrations.
- Awaiting theme, lineup and venue for the next edition.
- Mix and mingle with the happiest party people in Melbourne and beyond with sexy dancers, over-the-top drag acts and a unique, no-attitude atmosphere.
- Stay in the centre of Melbourne, close to the party, at The Movenpick Hotel Melbourne On Spencer, rated “Excellent” by guests with a stunning pool, stylish rooms and who doesn’t love a “chocolate hour”!
- Awaiting confirmation for the next edition.
- ATET – a multi-level open-air and weatherproof floating barge nightclub with a full cocktail bar and bar menu.
- Named after the boat that transported the sun god Ra, the venue has space for 600 guests at the end of North Wharf in Docklands against the dramatic backdrop of the Bolte Bridge.
- The venue can move to different locations around Port Phillip Bay when needed. It’s designed to be completely self-sufficient and off the grid.
- The club is a 9-minute drive from Melbourne’s CBD.
Recommended Hotels in Melbourne
The following hotels are close to all of Melbourne’s top attractions and a short ride to the Closet Party.
Gay Map of Melbourne
Melbourne’s gay bars & clubs are located in St Kilda and South Yarra south of the city or in Collingwood, Richmond and Fitzroy north of the city and one in Yarraville.
Recommended Hotels in Melbourne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Melbourne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Rising above Melbourne’s vibrant Southbank precinct, Crown Towers offers spacious luxury rooms with views of the city or Port Phillip Bay. Each room features original artworks and marble bathrooms. Each room includes a large plasma-screen TV with laptop video-on-demand system, and a separate dressing room. The city and bay views are framed by floor-to-ceiling windows.
Lancemore Crossley St
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in Melbourne and with Princess Theatre reachable within 300 metres, Lancemore Crossley St. Melbourne features express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a fitness centre, free WiFi throughout the property and a bar. This property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and organising tours for guests.
5 Star, Great Value
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, the Melbourne Marriott Hotel features a swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre. Guests can also relax at the restaurant, cafe or bar. All rooms are spacious and non-smoking, offering cable TV, a minibar and a desk with high-speed internet access. Located only minutes from Her Majesty’s Theatre, Federation Square
4 Star, Location
Located in the heart of Melbourne’s restaurant and theatre district on Little Bourke Street, Ovolo Laneways offers original artworks, luxurious bathrooms, quality furnishings and free high-speed wireless internet. Situated in the CBD, Ovolo Laneways is a 3-minute walk from Parliament. shopping, sporting arenas, art galleries, restaurants and bars all within easy walking distance.