From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Chunk Party Atlanta at Heretic 2024
The Chunk Party , the hottest bear event from Canada returns to Atlanta in beast mode, all night long. Each year the event brings the hottest big boys and their friends to the city for a night to remember.
- Visiting Atlanta? Stay close to the gay bars in Midtown.Try the “Fabulous” 4 star, Loews Hotel Atlanta featuring a modern design, superb city views and excellent location.
Party & DJ Line up
- Awaiting dates for the next edition.
- Chunk is the international bear party for big bubbas, sexy daddies, cute cub cuddle piles.
- The party plays the sickest beats with state of the art lighting and visual effects, plus the hottest bears, and sexiest guys from Atlanta and beyond. All are welcome just bring the thirst.
- The party takes place in Heretic, Atlanta from 10pm til 3am.
- Heretic is one of Atlanta’s old-school landmark amongst gay bars and is still one of the most beloved places to party in Midtown. The bartenders are friendly and the crowds are attractive. The DJs and shows are top-notch. Heretic is on 2069 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE. Book your stay close to Piedmont park.
- Alternatively, stay downtown close to all the city’s major attractions and take a 10 minute ride share to the party. The Glenn Hotel Autograph Collection has large rooms and a rooftop Sky Lounge, providing spectacular views of the city skyline and a variety of cocktails.
Recommended Atlanta Hotels
The following hotels are close to all the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the gay bars in Midtown.
Map of Gay Atlanta
The Atlanta gay population lives, works and plays all over the city and even into the suburbs. Midtown has several of the city’s most popular gay bars like Blake’s, Burkhart’s Pub, Bulldogs and Swinging Richards. The Atlanta LBGT populace is also partially responsible for the resurgence of Grant Park in the 1980s. The historic neighborhood was falling into ruins when members of the community started scooping up properties, renovating and restoring them to their original glory. This fever pitch trickled over into the neighborhoods of East Atlanta, Ormewood Park and the Old Fourth Ward. These are all eclectic, funky and tolerant neighborhoods, like most of Atlanta.
Recommended Hotels in Atlanta By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partners Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Atlanta that keep you close to all the Action, shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5 Star, Luxurious, downtown location, elegant rooms.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Elegant rooms with feather beds.
- Stay for luxury in the heart of Atlanta, with upscale amenities & convenient downtown access.
4 Star, Charming B&B
- 4 Star, Historic, gourmet breakfast, cozy atmosphere.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, iPod station.
- Ideal for a charming, intimate experience with gourmet breakfast & historic ambiance.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Boutique hotel, rooftop bar, city views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Spacious rooms, 37-inch TV.
- Offers great value with a stylish rooftop bar & modern rooms in a vibrant neighborhood.
The Glenn Hotel
3 Star, Great Location
- 3 Star, Modern, city skyline views, rooftop lounge.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Spacious rooms, iPod docking.
- Perfect for experiencing Atlanta’s skyline from a rooftop lounge, with modern amenities, central location.
Video Of the best of the city
Atlanta Vacation Travel Guide
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Atlanta
Atlanta has a vibrant and inclusive LGBTQ+ community, and it’s often considered one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly cities in the United States. The city was home to some early LGBTQ+ activist organizations, and it played a significant part in the fight for LGBTQ+ rights.
Midtown | The heart of the city’s gay community
- Midtown Atlanta is often considered the heart of the city’s gay community.
- It’s home to many gay bars, clubs, and businesses, including the famous Atlanta Pride Festival.
- The intersection of 10th Street and Piedmont Avenue is often referred to as the epicenter of gay life in Atlanta.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Atlanta
This eclectic neighborhood is known for its welcoming atmosphere & diverse community. Home to several gay-friendly bars, restaurants, & shops.
Downtown Atlanta offers a variety of shopping options for both residents & visitors. With upscale boutiques, unique stores and famous attractions.