From: Saturday, June 22, 2024
To: Sunday, June 23, 2024
Chicago Pride Fest 2024
Chicago Pride Fest is an exciting two-day street festival with up to 100,000 expected to attend, celebrating LGBTQ+ life, culture and community.
- Visiting for Chicago Pride Fest? Book your hotel in Lakeview, close to all the city’s top attractions and on the doorstep of the city’s busiest gay bars.
The Festival & Line Up
- Saturday June 22nd and Sunday June 23rd, 2024 – Head to Northalsted Pride Fest for a love-filled celebration of diversity and equality; the ultimate outdoor Summer festival
- Chicago Pride Fest features live performances on 3 three different stages on Saturday and Sunday.
- Featuring live vocal performers, DJ’s and dancing, drag shows and even a pet parade.
- Enjoy delicious food, drinks and cocktails.
- Browse 100+ arts/craft and merchant vendors.
- The party starts each day from 11am and ends at 10pm.
- Awaiting lineup for the 2024 edition.
- Stay close to the event at the Hotel Zachary, located outside Wrigley field and just a short ride to the pride fest. The hotel is rated “Wonderful” by guests with spacious rooms, high end amenities and great location.
- Chicago Pride Fest is held on Halsted Street and Addison in Boystown, America’s first recognized gay village.
- The vent is easily accessible via the CTA Red Line Addison station at historic Wrigley Field, also multiple bus lines, and rideshare car/cab services with convenient access to downtown hotels and other lodging.
Recommended Hotels in Chicago?
The Following hotels in Chicago are all close to the gay bars and clubs
Gay Map of Chicago
The area in Chicago with the most gay bars is Boys town offering over 20 bar, we have chosen hotels close to this area that have good revues on bookings.
Recommended Hotels in Chicago By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Chicago that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Peninsula Chicago
5 Star, Luxury
Located along the Magnificent Mile, this Chicago hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from the Museum of Contemporary Art. The hotel offers a full-service Asian-inspired spa, award-winning restaurants, and spacious luxury guest rooms with city views. A 42-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi
The Silversmith Hotel
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the centre of the Loop, near Chicago’s theater and financial district, this hotel is close to dining, shopping, and many major attractions. Spacious rooms include cable TV and free WiFi. Featuring a contemporary design, each room includes a refrigerator and coffeemaker
Gray Hotel Chicago
4 Star, Great Value
Every room at Kimpton Gray Hotel includes a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station & a private bathroom with bathrobes and luxury Atelier Bloem bath products. Select rooms offer a separate living room & spa bath. Boleo offers breathtaking rooftop views alongside Latin-inspired cocktails & cuisine.
4 Star, Location
Located in the Chicago city centre, this luxury boutique hotel boasts an on-site restaurant and WiFi access. Shopping and dining on Michigan Avenue is 2 minutes’ walk away. A flat-screen cable TV and a mini bar are offered in every modern guest room
Video Of Chicago Pride Fest
Chicago Pride Fest 2019 Preview
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Chicago
Chicago, affectionately known as the “Windy City,” is a must-visit destination for LGBTQ+ travellers seeking a vibrant, welcoming, and diverse experience. The city is home to Northalsted (formerly Boystown), one of the first officially recognized gay villages in the United States. Remember, Chicago has an efficient public transit system, so you’ll have easy access to all the city offers no matter where you stay.
Northalsted | The Gay Village
- Located in the Lakeview East neighbourhood of Chicago, 5 miles north of downtown Chicago, or what locals refer to as “The Loop”.
- Northalsted is a hub for LGBTQ+ life and culture in Chicago, hosting Market Days and Chicago Pride.
- Easy to get to from downtown via public transit, 30 minutes by the CTA “L” train’s Red or Brown lines.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chicago
The heart of Chicago’s downtown and home to some of its most iconic landmarks with great hotels.
A great place to stay if you’re a foodie or a fan of the arts, and close to the city’s best shopping.