From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Carnaval Des Couleurs Montreal 2022
The Carnaval Des Couleurs Montreal is a gathering and celebration of multicultural and LGBTQ + communities for the fight against racism and the fight against homophobia.
- Carnaval Des Couleurs Montreal takes place during the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. The event features free outdoor musical and multidisciplinary activities in the Gay Village and the Latin Quarter, and also with the return of a free indoor event also at Complexe Desjardins.
- The Carnival also coincides with the world famous Black and Blue Festival and Ball. The event features three days and evenings of performances by entertainers, singers, dancers and many others. The program aims to offer a beautiful mosaic of Montreal’s cultural diversity.
- The Carnaval des Couleurs is a not-to-be-missed rendez-vous for music, dance and entertainment fans. More than 30,000 people walk daily through complexe Desjardins, so it’s a great environment to feature a major original, inclusive, and diversified artistic festival.
- Complexe Desjardins is a mixed-use office, hotel, and shopping mall complex located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, in the Quartier des spectacles area of Saint Catherine Street.
- Entertainers of the Carnaval will also be present at the doors of various events of the Black & Blue Festival in the gay Village.
- Stay close to all the events at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Montreal Downtown close to all the bars and clubs, with large rooms and friendly staff.
We have found some of the best places for you to stay that have good ratings and put you where you need to be,
Gay Map of Montreal
Montreal has one of the largest gay villages in the world. Trendy bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs lined from St-Hubert Street to De Lorimier Street on Saint Catherine Street, and between Sherbrooke Street and René Lévesque Boulevard on Amherst Street, a distance of nearly two kilometres,
Recommended Apartments in Montreal
The property offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV with DVD player, a balcony and a terrace. There is a full kitchen and dining area. Free WiFi access is also available. city and garden views close to restaurants and shops.
Centre of Montréal
This apartment includes 3 bedrooms, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a washing machine. Air conditioning and free WiFi
In the City
The apartment has 5 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. private parking available on site and free WiFi.
Offering free WiFi and free private parking, La Conciergerie- 2 Stories with Private Rooftop is located in a quiet neighborhood a block from Old Montreal and close to eclectic Gay Village. close to the gay bars
Video of Gay Montreal
Discover the Largest gay village in North America
Recommended Hotels in Montreal
The downtown hotels in Montreal are close to the gay village. Hotels in the gay village are of the B&B variety and tend to book out fast! Hotels in the centre are close to the metro, local attractions and great for shopping.
Sofitel Golden Mile
5 Star, Location
Large rooms with great amenities and perfect location.
Hôtel Le Cantlie
4 Star, Great Gym
Close to gay district, large rooms, modern finish.
4 Star, Location
Rooms are stylish and large, hotel is great for shopping
Hotel Zero 1
3 Star, Stylish Design
Stunning hotel with great roof deck and soundproofed rooms.