From: Monday, January 1, 2024
To: Monday, January 1, 2024
Daywash Circuit New Year’s Day Party Sydney 2024
Welcome 2024 with the reunion calling all Daywashers from near and far to a spectacular celebration this New Years Gay!
- Upgrade your Sydney NYE experience at The Porter House by MGallery, a “Travel Proud” hotel rated “Excellent” by guests, with an outdoor pool, fitness centre, elegant designer rooms and a great location.
- Monday 1st January – 2 pm to 10 pm
- Whether you’re looking for an all-day party, time to socialise with friends and family or just want to show off your moves on the dance floor, this is the event for you.
- Come and join us at one of Sydney’s all-class Merivale venue’s ‘Establishment’ as Daywash bring together some of Sydney’s most loved DJs to spin the tunes that will keep you partying all day long.
- Taking over all areas of this chic venue catering cruisey spaces for your alfresco vibes and more, this is your chance to show off all the moves you’ve been preparing for New Year’s Gay!
- The only way to kick off 2024 is with a reunion at Daywash. Enjoy an unforgettable time spent among friends, family, and Sydney’s finest rainbow partygoers!
- Stay at the Establishment Hotel, steps from the party featuring spacious rooms and high-end amenities in a restored historic building with an excellent location.
- Establishment – An elegant space that knows its way around a party, Establishment is the grande dame of Sydney bars.
- With magnificent columns lining the walls and a 42-metre-long marble bar as its centrepiece, Establishment Bar exudes style and sophistication. This historic venue is a Sydney icon.
- The larger Establishment complex not only houses the Establishment Bar but also has a hotel, restaurants, and other entertainment options.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.