From: Friday, Nov 5th, 2021
To: Friday, Nov 5th, 2021
BRUT – Palm Springs Pride Edition 2021
Hedonic Productions and BRÜT are excited to announce the Palm Springs Pride debut of our BRÜTALLY PROUD event at the Barracks.
- BRÜT is the next level of the nightlife experience. More than just a dance party, BRÜT is a community. From its awesome set design lights and lasers to the sexiest dance floor ever, BRÜT never falls short! Revellers are encouraged to wear their most provocative, most alluring, sexiest self.
- Patrons transcend all groups and labels, bringing BRÜT to the forefront of the evolution in LGBTQ nightlife. With brazen attire and a frivolous raw desire to release and have fun, BRÜT is an inclusive community of like-minded, tolerant men and women who aren’t afraid to express themselves.
- With a blend of groovy, filthy, and vocal Tech-house music, BRÜT DJs Dan Darlington and Brian Novy create the perfect marriage of funky, sexy, and cool.
- The Barracks Bar, located at 67625 E Palm Canyon Dr in Cathedral City, California 92234, is an eclectic gay bar offering cocktails & beer plus rotating DJs & a no-frills backyard patio.
- Palm Canyon Villas are just a 2-minute drive from The Barracks, just a little outside of Palm Springs.
Gay Palm Springs
- The party occurs during Palm Springs Pride, one of the busiest Winter pride events in the USA.
- Palm spring is known for its breathtaking scenery, all year round blue skies and sunshine; it is a popular holiday destination; it has several gay bars around Canyon Drive, downtown.
- For more, visit our insider’s gay guide to Palm Springs.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Palm Springs
Palm Springs has a number of gay bars and clubs most of which are located around Canyon Drive in down town area.
Recommended Apartments & Villas in Palm Springs
Downtown Tuscan Haven air-conditioned accommodation with a patio & free WiFi. The holiday home features 2 bedrooms, a TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a washing machine, & 2 bathrooms. & hot tub.
The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 3 bathrooms with a bath or shower. Air-conditioned with a private pool
Biarritz Downtown Condos by Oranj Palm features accommodation with a kitchen. Complimentary WiFi is offered. All units feature air conditioning and a TV. There is also a dishwasher, microwave and a coffee machine.
The holiday home provides guests with a patio, a seating area, cable TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries. Air conditioning and free WiFi.
Recommended Hotels in Palm Springs
Most of the gay bars in Palm Springs are located in and around Arenas Road, on the corner of the Hard Rock Hotel. Busy Club hunters is for those who like to dance while Street bar offers a more relaxed alternative with a large terrace. In the centre its easy to walk from bar to bar, but temperatures can be quite high. Most people will rent a car and explore the greater Cochella valley.
Hilton Palm Springs
Great Pool, 4 Star
The Hilton Palm Springs is nestled at the foot of the San Jacinto Mountains, only steps from luxury boutiques, art galleries and charming cafes. facilities, include a day spa and gourmet dining options.
Alcazar, 4 Star
Featuring a modern design, this Palm Springs hotel offers an outdoor pool, hot tub and a pool patio. Rooms feature bathrobes and free WiFi. Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, espresso, and fresh pastries
Andreas Hotel & Spa
3 Star, Great Location
Set in the heart of central Palm Springs, California, this adults only hotel and spa offers a free continental breakfast every morning and a landscaped courtyard with a swimming pool. Free on-site parking
Casa Cody, 3 Star
Surrounded by lush gardens in Palm Springs, this historic inn offers views of the San Jacinto mountains. With adobe hacienda architecture, each air-conditioned room offers free Wi-Fi and cable TV.
Why you may want a car in Palm Springs
There is so much more to do in Palm Springs then just sit by the pool, like Joshua Tree National Park is an oasis in the center of the desert, Indian Canyons located 6 miles south of central Palm Springs, The Living Desert a zoo and botanical garden located in the desert.