From: Saturday, October 28, 2023
To: Saturday, October 28, 2023
Big Wolf Paris Halloween Circuit Event 2023
Big Wolf produces some of the biggest, sexiest and most attended gay circuit parties in Paris, and their Halloween event is a spectacular production.
- Visiting Paris for a Halloween Escape? Stay close to the venue at the Hôtel Palais De Chaillot rated “Fabulous” by guests, with a central location, friendly staff and fresh modern decor.
- Next Edition – October 28th, 2023 – Awaiting theme and lineup.
- Big Wolf presents their Halloween Party theme for Paris 2023 each year in early September, giving you plenty of time to plan your costume.
- Join the hottest guys from Paris and beyond and dance to the best guest DJs, enjoy surprise performances with stunning special effects, costumes and more.
- Unlimited candies! Costumes are highly recommended and rewarded! Crazy atmosphere guaranteed from 11:30 pm.
- The party takes place in YOYO – Palais de Tokyo, on 13 Av. du Président Wilson, a venue dedicated to clubbing and events at the former auditoriums of the legendary French Cinémathèque.
- Stay at the Elysées Bassano Hotel, located close to the venue and offering great rates and comfortable rooms. Or treat yourself at the stunning Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysées with epic balcony views of the Eiffel Tower.
Recommended Hotels in Paris
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Video Paris Gay Halloween
Spooktacular time in Paris
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.