From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Benidorm Gay Pride 2023
Famous for its stunning beaches, gorgeous weather and vibrant nightlife, Benidorm is one of the most popular holiday resorts in Spain, loved by visitors from all over Europe and beyond. This event fills the town, so you should book well in advance. We recommend staying in the old town.
- Visiting for Benidorm pride? Check out the luxury Villa Venecia Boutique hotel in the centre of Benidorm with great terrace, complete with hot tub! Alternatively, Hotel Queens providers simple yet popular accommodation, steps from the gay scene.
- Seven nights of incredible indoor and outdoor parties, featuring a truly international lineup of singers, dancers, drag artists, dj’s and club nights from the biggest names in Spain, mean this year’s event will be bigger and better than ever.
Benidorm Pride Kick Off
- Monday & Tuesday – Events kick off on Monday with parties and theme nights in the busy gay bars of Benidorm. Visitors have time to hit one of the amazing sandy beaches by day and explore the old town by night. This is where you will find the pumping heart of the gay village, still very traditional and Spanish where visitors can blend in, socialise and mix with the lovely local residents.
- Around 30 friendly, but small and intimate gay bars and eateries are all just a hop and a skip from each other, giving plenty of opportunity for you to sample them all and discover your favourites.
- Wednesday – Drag Attack takes over the Anfiteatro Oscar Espla. Lineup and times to be confirmed.
Benidorm Pride White Party
- Thursday – The Anfiteatro Óscar Esplá is the setting for the wonderful White Party, encouraging everyone to put on their best white outfit, dress to impress and dance under the stars to sets from top local and international dj’s, plus go-go’s to spice up the night.
- The venue is a 6-minute drive or 11-minute walk from the Old Town, close to Benidorm’s “Town Center”. The open air amphitheater can host up to 500 guests and is home to several of the pride celebrations each night.
- Stay close to all the parties during the week at the Rh Princesa and Spa, a 4 star resort rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms and highly-rated for their delicious breakfasts.
High Heel Race
- Friday – Carreta de Tacones or high-heel race. The fun high heel race is not for the faint of heart and the competition is fierce! Route and times to be confirmed. Held at the Anfiteatro Óscar Esplá.
Pride Pool Parties
- Sunday – Celebrations Resort hosts the official Benidorm Pride Pool party with an epic outdoor pool, large dance area, bars, foam machine and hot guys in speedos. Time to be confirmed.
- Stay close to the hotel at Melia’s stunning Halley hotel and Apartments, rated “Superb” by guests and offering everything you need for a stylish stay in Benidorm.
Benidorm Pride Parade
- Saturday is parade day, so dress with pride and head to Levante beach to get the best views of the hundreds of people participating in their flamboyant costumes and outrageous outfits.
- You may even decide to take part in the parade yourself or join one of the big floats organised by local businesses. Whatever you choose, you won’t be disappointed as the atmosphere is incredible, with everyone joining in the fun.
- Time to be confirmed -The parade makes its way along the Paseo Maritimo Playa del Levante. Check out the top hotels with views of the parade.
Saturday Night T Dance Pride Party
- Saturday – The Saturday night T Dance is one of the biggest parties of the entire week and takes over the Auditorio Julio Iglesias. The auditorium is a 9-minute drive from the Old Town, or an 11-minute walk.
- Featuring the very best of Benidorm talent, including the Benidorm Dream Boys, Uk Dance Troupe, House of Cards, Divas Disco: Roser, The Jersey Boys Experience.
Night Parties & Circuit Events
- Saturday – The night ends back at Discoteca Penelope with a party hosted Kluster Madrid, one of the most famous parties from Madrid.
- Penelope’s famous sound system will rock to sounds from guest, so be sure to get your tickets when these events are confirmed.
- The club is a 16 minute drive from the old town (given traffic restrictions) or a faster 7 minute walk via Av. Alcoi.
Pride Closing Party
- Sunday – The week comes to an end on Sunday night with the Benidorm Pride Closing Party, “Crazy Circus” with Ibiza Sound on Levante Beachfront.
- The party takes place on C/Bilbao, Playa del Levante.
- Stay close to the beachfront, the parties and the parade at the Hotel Don Pancho, a 4 star “Superb” rated, adults-only Hotel with stunning, spacious gym and preferred location of our guests.
- From its humble beginning back in 2011 attended by just a few thousand regulars, who know and love Benidorm, the event has gained momentum with around 20,000 happy revellers taking part last year and is now recognised as the European Summer Closing Pride.
- With a well established and welcoming gay village, nestled in and around the narrow, picturesque streets of its old town, the jewel of the Costa Blanca plays host to many people’s favourite event on the LGBT calendar.
- FUN, FRIENDLY and just a little bit FLIRTY are the three ‘F’s that ensure visitors to Benidorm Pride have an unforgettable experience, bringing many of them back year after year.
Where to stay in Benidorm?
The following Benidorm Hotels are currently trending with our readers:
Gay Map of Benidorm
The gay scene in Benidrom is centered around a number of walking streets in Benidorm’s Old Town.There are a wide variety of small bars that cater to all tastes, from outrageously funny drag shows to exclusively male cruise bars with dark rooms.
Recommended Hotels in Benidorm By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Benidorm that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Villa Venecia
5 Star, Great Location
Situated next to Levante Beach in Benidorm Old Town, Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique has a terrace with a hot tub and spectacular sea views. Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, hydromassage bath and free Wi-Fi. Each elegant room at Villa Venecia Benidorm offers panoramic views of the sea and town.
Hotel Villa del Mar
4 Star, Great Value
Located in front of Benidorm’s Poniente Beach, Hotel Villa del Mar offers chic rooms with air conditioning and a fridge. It features an outdoor pool surrounded by a stylish terrace with loungers. Hotel Villa del Mar offers an all-inclusive option for guests. It features a buffet restaurant which serves Mediterranean cuisine.
4 Star, Amazing views
Set overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, in Benidorm town centre, the Gastrohotel RH Canfali provides magnificent views of the beach, and the bay area. It is set near bars, restaurants and night life. Set in one of Benidorm’s iconic buildings, all ir-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, private bathroom
3 Star, Touristic Area
Hotel Helios Benidorm is set 500 m from Levante Beach, in the heart of the touristic area of Benidorm. This hotel has 24-hour reception, spa with hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath, and an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi. Rooms are spacious and comfortable rooms. They all have a private balcony and satellite TV, air conditioning, a safe, a mini fridge
Benidorm Gay Pride
Benidorm Gay Pride 2016
Recommended Hotels in Benidorm By Expedia
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Benidorm that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Los Alamos
4 Star, Good Rooms
This smoke-free hotel features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, self parking, and concierge services. All 133 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Sandos Monaco Hotel
4 Star, Adults Only
Along with a full-service spa, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a restaurant. Free continental breakfast Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a fitness center, and a poolside bar. All 199 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and balconies. Premium bedding and coffee makers are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Hotel RH Princesa
4 Star, Readers Choice
This smoke-free hotel features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. All 229 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
4 Star, Modern Classic
This smoke-free hotel features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and a fitness center. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and a snack bar/deli are onsite. All 292 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like electric kettles and free tea bags/instant coffee.