From: Friday, October 6, 2023
To: Friday, October 6, 2023
Beefmince London 2023
Beefmince is one of London’s most popular gay parties, attracting an eclectic mix of hot buff and beary guys who don’t take themselves too seriously! Enjoy great music and a relaxed vibe at their special events and pop-up parties.
- Stay close to the venue in Vaxuxhall, just 20 mins taxi or 15 minutes trube from Victoria. The Riverside Apartments offer great views, spacious rooms and are high end amenities.
- Resident DJs SILVERHOOK, CACTUSHEAD & TAREQ will be delivering their eclectic sets of dirty beats and remixes plus special guest DJs at the RVT.
- The party runs from 10pm-4am and features different themes each night. Beefmince, as the name suggests, attracts beefy hot guys, bearded hunks and guys who love to party and don’t take themselves too seriously! One of our editor’s top picks in London.
- Friday 6th October 2023, Friday 20th October 2023
- Friday 3rd November 2023, Friday 17th November 2023
- Friday 1st December 2023
- Sunday 27th August – Special Edition – Boatmince 2023 – Annual Boat Party down the themes.
- Built in 1863, The Royal Vauxhall Tavern is an iconic and eclectic Grade II listed London pub providing a diverse entertainment programme of events right in the heart of Vauxhall.
Gay South London and Vauxhall
- Vauxhall in south London is the place to head for testosterone-fuelled gay nightclubs and an after-hours party scene. Home of hunky hedonism, Eagle London is known for legendary gay party nights.
- You’ll find a cool gay community hanging out in pubs, gallery spaces and dive bars throughout east London. Café-bar, art space and club Dalston Superstore is popular with east London’s LGBTQI+ community, while hot spots The Queen Adelaide and The Glory are two anything-goes spaces full of kitsch décor.
Recommended London Hotels
The following hotels are close to the city’s gay bars in Soho and a short tube ride or taxi to the party:
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video Of a guide to Gay London
Discover the top tips for your next visit to London
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern