From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Beatz and Boyz Cologne Pride Edition 2024
Kick start your Cologne Pride celebrations with Beatz and Boyz Cologne Pride Edition.
- Are you visiting for Cologne Pride? Stay at the Ruby Ella Hotel Cologne, rated “Fabulous” by guests with stylish and spacious rooms, delicious breakfast options and perfect location for exploring the city.
- Venue and lineup to be confirmed for the 2024 edition.
- Beatz and Boyz present their Cologne Pride Edition. Celebrate Pride at one of Cologne’s most colorful parties.
- The event takes over Reineke Fuchs, with Frau Hoppe and special guests.
- Look forward to great dance, electro and black tunes – and be damn proud of yourselves.
- Whether homo, bi, trans or straight: the doors to the club are open to everyone! We don’t care who you love – as long as you dance!
- The party runs from 11 pm to 6 am.
- Reinke Fuchs – Located in the Belgian District, Reinke Fuchs is a bar and club with a large dancefloor and cosy sofa corners.
- The club as ah Funktion One Sound System and also has a brauhaus featuring a range of imported German beers, a variety of international drinks and hearty sausage-based fare.
- Stay in the centre of Cologne and take a taxi to the venue. The Urban Loft Cologne is rated “Fabulous” by guests with a funky design and superb views from its rooftop restaurant.
Recommended hotels in Cologne
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video Beatz And Boyz
Highlights from previous pride parties
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.