From: Friday, October 27, 2023
To: Friday, October 27, 2023
Bears in Space – Los Angeles Halloween Edition 2024
Bears in Space, LA’s popular party promoter teams up with Horse Meat Disco for a Halloween special in DTLA.
- Stay close to the party in DTLA at the historic Hotel Figueroa. “Hotel Fig”, as its affectionately known, has been an oasis in the centre of the vibrant Downtown Los Angeles community for almost 100 years. The hotel has stylish, spacious rooms and a fantastic outdoor pool.
- Next Edition – Friday Oct 27th – Halloween Disco Ball
- Bears in Space is the DJ collective of Chris Bowen & Victor Rodriguez, hosting pop-up events throughout the year in LA.
- Their parties are some of the most-talked-about events each year.
- This year Bears in Space bring Horse Meat Disco to Los Angeles as part of the Halloween celebrations.
- From 10 pm to 5 am, the party takes over a secret warehouse location in Downtown LA (DTLA).
- Venue details will be emailed to ticket holders before the event.
- Angel, Flabbergast, God of Discord, Kolby Keene, Leon Yeshua, Posse, Eric Coco, Lil Cum Dumpling, Alx Jlcr, Jay, Jamie Love, Noah Sup and Party with Carty.
June 2024 – Awaiting dates – Bears in Space, LA’s popular Summer season party in Silverlake, teams up with Horse Meat Disco during LA Pride
- Downtown LA has become a new “gayborhood” with stylish bars, dining options, and some great entertainment options.
- DTLA is a 16-minute drive from the bars of WEHO and 7 minutes from the LA pride festival in LA State Historic Park.
- Redline – Bumping gay bar & pub serves up classic bar bites plus a DJ spinning tunes with a large dance floor.
- Precinct – Spacious, brick-lined gay bar with lively events, cocktails & a small menu of American grub. Hosts the popular Bearracuda Party.
- New Jalisco bar – With a predominantly local and Latin clientele, cash-only drinks, and music ranging from pop to cumbia and reggaeton, the New Jalisco is a DTLA institution.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at,
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Guide to Los Angeles
Attaché brings you the very best of LA
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.