From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
BeachBall Singapore, Pink Dot Nite Special 2024
Beach Ball Singapore is one of the sexiest beach parties in Asia taking place on the stunning Sentosa Island.
- Stay close to the gay bars along Neil Road and take a taxi to the party. The KēSa House is rated “Excellent” with stylish rooms and suites, high-end amenities and an excellent location.
- BeachBall Singapore is a mammoth man-party delivering an amazing, attitude-free fiesta beyond compare. You get all sorts in there! Muscle boys, artsy-chic indie types, starry-eyed expat types, scene queens, drag queens.
- The party takes place during the start of the Summer season in Singapore at the end of June as part of the Pink Dot Singapore celebrations.
- BeachBall Singapore kicks off at 10 pm and runs unitl late at Adventure Cove Waterpark at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore.
- With thrilling rides like Tidal Twister, Pipeline Plunge, Riptide Rocket open exclusively for you during the party, get ready for a splashing good time with us!
- Stay close to the party on the island at The Barracks Hotel, rated “Wonderful” by guests with stylish colonial suites and a beautiful outdoor pool.
- Sentosa is a sunny island in Singapore, home to exciting events, themed attractions, award-winning spas, lush rainforests and golden sandy beaches.
- Adventure Cove Waterpark is an aquatic amusement park with an aquarium, seven thrilling waterslides & a wave pool, plus tubing & snorkeling.
- Located near Universal Studios in Sentosa, it is quite easy to figure out how to reach Adventure Cove Waterpark. Take a bus or monorail, or even choose to walk along the Sentosa Boardwalk if you are staying at a nearby location. All you need to follow the signs heading towards Adventure Cove, which will take about 15 to 30 minutes.
- One of the easiest ways to reach the Adventure Cove Waterpark is by taking a bus. You can hop on bus number 65, 80, 93, 188, 855, 10, 30, 97, 100, 131, 143, 144 or 166 from any part of the city and hop off at the Vivocity bus stand that is closest to the Adventure Cove Waterpark.
Recommended Hotels in Singapore
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Singapore
Singapore hosts a great range of LGBT bars, clubs and saunas, from fancy cocktails to dark mazes. Historic Chinatown has become the heart of gay Singapore. Most of the gay nightlife takes place on Neil Road. The neighborhood mixes old and new and side by side are traditional shops and trendy cafes.
Recommended Hotels in Singapore By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Singapore that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Fullerton Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is a 25-minute drive from Changi International Airport. Raffles Place MRT Station is a short 5-minute walk. Each room at Fullerton is equipped with a flat-screen TV and WiFi. A minibar and tea/coffee maker can be found in all rooms. Guests can indulge in spa treatments at The Fullerton Spa. Hotel Fullerton also houses various luxury boutiques
5 Star, Readers Choice
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore boasts a dedicated wellness floor that features an outdoor pool, gym and 300 m garden walk high above the street level. Free Wi-Fi . Featuring views of the city or the garden, air-conditioned rooms are furnished with a personal safe, a flat-screen cable TV and a minibar. En suite bathrooms offer a hairdryer, bathrobe and free bath amenities.
5 Star, Great Value
Set in a restored heritage building All rooms have 3 m high ceilings with a French touch, a trademark Sofitel MyBed and 42-inch LCD TV with sound bar. They include an Apple Mac mini, iPad mini and iPhone 5. An illy coffee machine and free minibar are provided. Private bathroom comes with a rain shower. Free WiFi
4 Star, Location
Rooms here will provide you with a tv, air conditioning and a minibar. There is also a coffee machine. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include an ipod dock and pay-per-view channels. At AMOY Hotel you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered include a tour desk, dry cleaning and a laundry.
Video Of BeachBall Singapore
Wave House Sentosa in Singapore