From: Saturday, December 2, 2023
To: Saturday, December 2, 2023
136 Degrees Hamburg 2023
Get ready to enjoy the best gay electro music at the biggest gay party in Hamburg hosted by 136 degrees, the Club!
- Stay close the the party in Reeperbahn. Try the Arcotel Onyx Hotel, a 4 star hotel with great location, chic interiors and excellent service. The East hotel is another great option. The design hotel has stylish rooms, king size beds and free Sky TV.
- Next Edition – December 2nd – 136 degrees is a party for Gays, Lesbians & Friends featuring 1 Location 2 Floors I Pop & Electro.
- Doors open at 22.00 and the party lasts all night long.
- 136 Degrees the club produces parties and events in Hamburg that are all about expressing yourself. No matter who and what you are, sexy sees no color, and feels no gender. Let’s love equally No Homophobia.
- No Racism. No Sexism. No Hate No Violence. Be respectful.
- Bahnhof Pauli is a well-known gay nightclub located in Hamburg, Germany. The club is located in the St. Pauli district of the city, hence the name “Bahnhof Pauli,” which translates to “Pauli Station” in English.
- The Underground Cub Station is off the famed Reeperbahn, mimicking the U-Bahn style from its curved, tiled walls to the “compartment” seating and the bespoke bar built from original parts of an old subway.
Pride Edition 2024
- August – Awaiting dates – 136 hosts a special Hamburg Pride Closing Edition
Where to stay in Hamburg
The following hotels are in St.Georg, home to some of the older gay bars in town.
Here is a list of hotels we have found close to the dance bars in St. Pauli:
Gay Map of Hamburg
There are two gay areas in Hamburg the first being St. Georgs where you will find 12 gay bars all close together this area is also known as the red light area The other area is St. Pauli and has 10 gay bars and clubs.
Gay Map Hamburg / St. Georgs
Gay Map Hamburg / St. Pauli
Recommended Hotels in Hamburg By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Hamburg that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Behind its grand façade, the Hotel Atlantic Hamburg, provides spacious rooms and suites with flat-screen TV and marble bathroom. Each floor is inspired by a different colour. Guests enjoy free use of the sauna. On site is also the Energy Clinic spa, which features an exclusive beauty salon and a gym overlooking the Außenalster Lake.
Le Méridien Hamburg
5 Star, Readers Choice
Rooms at Le Méridien Hamburg feature modern ambiance with either wooden or carpet flooring, elegant bathrooms with bathtub or shower, a flat-screen TV, air-conditioning as well as hot drinks facilities. Guests have free access to various online newspaper and magazines. Located in the city centre directly on the Alster Lake with spectacular views
4 Star, Great Value
Named after the German word for ruby and boasting a red theme throughout, the 4-star superior ARCOTEL Rubin offers free WiFi and spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs. It lies in Hamburg’s lively St. Georg district, 500 m from Hamburg Central Station. Its air-conditioned rooms include soundproofed windows, leather furnishings and cordless telephones.
3 Star, Location
The individually designed rooms at the Hotel Wedina an der Alster are located in 4 colour-themed buildings (red, blue, green and yellow) and exude a love for literature. All rooms include free WiFi, wooden floors, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bathtub or shower. Located in Hamburg-St. Georg, just 150 m away from the Alster Lake
Video Of a Guide to gay Hamburg
Discover gay Hamburg in 5 minutes featuring must-sees for your city tour
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Hamburg
Hamburg, Germany, has a lively and diverse LGBTQ+ community, making it a welcoming destination for gay travelers and residents alike. The city offers a range of gay-friendly establishments, events, and resources.
St. Georg | The heart of Hamburg’s gay scene
- St. Georg is often considered the heart of Hamburg’s gay scene.
- This district is home to many gay bars, clubs, and shops, making it a popular destination for the LGBTQ+ community.
- The “Lange Reihe” street is particularly known for its concentration of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments.
- Discover the best things to see and do in St. Georg
A vibrant district with LGBTQ+-friendly venues, around the Reeperbahn area, known for its nightlife.
Staying in the heart of the city gives you easy access to major attractions, shopping districts, & upscale hotels.