From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
We Party Lisbon 2023
Celebrate the start of the Summer party season in Lisbon as WE Party returns for an epic Saturday night of fun.
- Stay close to the gay bars and take a taxi to the Party at the Memmo Principe Real, a “Superb” rated, design hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, a beautiful outdoor pool and sweeping city views.
- Join the sexy men of Lisbon for a Saturday night to remember as the WE party takes over Club Barrio Latino.
- The Party runs from midnight until late and features some top resident DJs from the WE Party roster.
- Enjoy a spectacular stage show with the hottest international GoGo Dancers and fantastic light and sound.
- Stay at the Aletria A Lisbon Boutique hotel, steps from the gay nightlife and a short ride to the Party. The 3-star hotel has been beautifully renovated and is highly rated for their delicious breakfasts on the terrace.
- We Party takes over some of Lisbon’s top gay venues twice a year.
- The next event is at Club Barrio Latino on Edifício 78, Santos, R. da Cintura do Porto de Lisboa Armazem I, close to the port district.
- Club Barrio Latino features high ceilings, a large dancefloor, an outside terrace and several bars.
- The club is a 12-minute drive from the gay bars in Principe Real.
Recommended Hotels in Lisbon
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Recommended Hotels in Lisbon By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Lisbon that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
EPIC SANA Marquês
5 Star, Readers Choice
This 5-star property offers spacious suites and rooms that have bathrooms with a bathtub and shower. Suites include a living room with a workstation. Facilities include LCD TV with cable channels, minibar, and luxury and well-being amenities. Free WiFi, a fitness centre, concierge service and a 24-hour front desk. A heated infinity pool at the top of the building
Lisboa Carmo Hotel
4 Star, Homely
Located in the heart of the city, Lisboa Carmo Hotel features luxury rooms with contemporary décor. The upper floors of the hotel offer views of the Tagus River. The popular Bairro Alto district is a 3 minutes’ walk away. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, minibar and a private bathroom with free toiletries.
HF Fenix Garden
3 Star, Great Value
The stylish Hotel Fenix Garden is situated on the Marquês de Pombal Square in the centre of Lisbon. Eduardo VII Park and Marques Pombal Metro Station are just steps away, while the high-end shops and boutiques of Avenida da Liberdade are at a short walk. Offering bright accommodation with air-conditioned room offers free WiFi, a work desk, cable TV
The Late Birds Lisbon
4 Star, Gay Resort
Located in Bairro Alto, in the heart of Lisbon Historical center, The Late Birds Lisbon – Gay Men’s Guesthouse offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a sun deck and a lounge bar. Each air-conditioned room at The Late Birds Lisbon includes a computer, a cable channel TV, free WiFi access and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Lisbon
Lisbon is generally considered to be an open and LGBTQ+ friendly city. The LGBTQ+ community in Lisbon has a visible presence, and there are several neighborhoods, events, and venues that cater to and celebrate the community.
Principe Real | In the heart of gay Lisbon
- Príncipe Real is often considered one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly neighborhoods in Lisbon.
- It has a reputation for being inclusive and welcoming to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Many LGBTQ+-oriented businesses, including bars, cafes, and shops, can be found here.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Principe Real
Bairro Alto is a popular nightlife district with a variety of bars and clubs, it’s known for its vibrant atmosphere.
Baixa is the historic downtown area of Lisbon, noted for its grand plazas, elegant squares, and wide boulevards.