From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Vita Circuit Beat 2024
Book your flights to Tokyo, enjoy the cherry blossoms and VITA to rediscover Japan with the nation’s top DJ’s and go-go stars.
- Visiting for the event, stay close to Ni-chōme in Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo’s gayborhood. Stay at the Park Hyatt, rated “Superb” by guests. Rooms feature spectacular views and high end amenities.
- Vita hosts some of the biggest gay parties in Tokyo in conjunction with Tokyo Rainbow events.
- Circuit beat takes place during the Tokyo Pride Beats Festival, as part of Tokyo’s Pride Celebrations.
- Events take place over several days and feature the hottest gogos, international DJs and surprise performances. in some of Tokyo’s top venues and clubs.
- The Vita Circuit Beats Night is one of the most popular parties.
- Stay close to Tokyo’s Pride celebrations at the Trunk Hotel, located just 3 mins rideshare or 9 minutes walk from the park. Rated “Superb” by guests, the hotel has a zen-like design with high end amenities and superb guest services.
- Awaiting schedule and lineup for the next edition.
- Wall & Wall – Within walking distance of Yoyogi Park, the festival venue for Tokyo Rainbow Pride. Wall & Wall is a multi purpose designer space with stage, light and sound complete with a 4m high ceiling and minimalist and sophisticated decor.
Where to stay in Gay Tokyo?
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to Tokyo’s gay bars and clubs:
Gay Map of Tokyo
Gay Tokyo conveniently packed into a handful of streets all located Shinjuku Ni-Chome (pronounced nee-chomay). Ni Chome the gay center of Tokyo has over 300 gay bars, clubs, saunas, cruise clubs and everything else small packed into a couple of small blocks in the center of Tokyo. The Shinjuku neighborhood is mixed with big business, shopping and entertainment and of course Tokyo’s gay center.
Recommended Hotels in Tokyo By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Tokyo that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Keio Plaza Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The comfortable rooms at Tokyo Hotel Keio Plaza offer panoramic views of the Shinjuku skyline. There are a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, minibar and electric kettle. An en suite bathroom comes with a bath, free toiletries and hairdryer. Japanese-style yukata robes and slippers are provided for all guests, free WiFi and 21 dining options
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
4 Star, Readers Choice
Rooms in natural colours have built-in air cleaning, a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle with green tea bags. The toilet is separate from the bathroom, which offers a bathtub, shower, slippers and free toiletries. Hotel Gracery has a 24-hour reception, dry cleaning, laundry and ironing services. Concierge service is provided. free-use computers, and an ATM machine.
4 Star, Great Value
Fitted with an air of urban sophistication, each room comes with modern facilities like an iPod dock speaker and a flat-screen TV. Video-on-demand programmes are available for an additional fee. A fridge, an electric kettle and a telephone are also included. All rooms are furnished with Simmons beds. The en suite bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries.
3 Star, Location
Each compact room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with video-on-demand programmes, a fridge and an electric kettle. An air purifier/humidifier is also provided in the rooms. Guests staying at Shinjuku Kabukicho Super Hotel can use the coin launderette and drinks vending machines on site. Massage services can be arranged at a surcharge.
Vita Spring Party Tokyo
VITA Pride Party Powered by Masterbeat PV